[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most overrated albums from 2015. Pics related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
The most overrated albums from 2015. Pics related
>>
>>61111225
replace Sometimes I Sit And Think with Currents and PBVSGR with To Pimp a Butterfly and yeah
>>
>>61111329
More like just add those to it. They are all equally overrated garbage.
>>
>>61111225
>PBVSGR

wew lad
>>
TO
>>
PBVSGR wasn't that well received here
>>
TO
>>
>>61111225
OH MY GOSH
EZ EZ NOW
HOL IT DOWN HOL IT DOWN
>>
>>61111438
i honestly haven't heard enough about panda this year to call it overrated. at least not compared to tpab and i sit and think
>>
fuck me, In Colour was one of the few albums I honestly enjoyed this year
>>
>>61113437
NU NU NUU NUU NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Op is a phaggot
http://youtu.be/2YYNPnql9YI
>>
>>61113932
Yeah but like it was by Jamie *XX* lmoa everyone knows about him so like how am I supposed to like it if whenever I put it on people are gonna actually know what I'm playing instead of asking me what it is or telling me to turn it off like what the fuck dude xD
>>
>>61113433
Carrie & Lowell, The Epic, Divers the list could go on...
>>
>>61111225
More like:
>>61111225
>In Colour
>To Pimp a Butterfly
>Art Angels
>Currents
>>
>>61113433
Actually, it was initially. Just like Centipede Hz. /mu/ is just really that shallow and overvalues the opinions of certain reviewers.

both PBMTGR and CHz are top 5 albums of their respective years.

also, every album in the OP is great. pic related, most overrated album of 2015.
>>
>>61111225
where is The Epic, Carrie and Lowell and Divers?
>>
>>61111225
Can someone explain to me why everyone loves this Courtney Barnett album? I think it's absolute trash.
>>
>>61111225
your forgetting kendrick and father john misty
>>
>>61111225
I thought all of these were very overrated but at least In Color was sorta enjoyable
>>
>>61115690
Literally everyone hates it on /mu/
>>
>>61115690
clever lyrics, unique deadpan delivery, ok music.
>>
>>61115690
It's not that bad of an album. Just literally everyone on here hates it so now it's a meme to hate it. Realistically it's not bad at all. The lyrics are intelligent and truthful. Her voice is perfect for the music and lyrics. The production quality isn't bad. It's pretty solid.
>>
but...PBVSGR is actually the AOTY.
>>
>>61111225
how can the AOTY be overrated?
>>
WHILE I MOVE
>>
>>61113932

That's pretty sad.
>>
>>61111225
to pimp a butterfly
in colour
art angeles
sit and think
currents
carrie and lowell
depression cherry
m3lli5x
jenny death
fading frontier
i don't like shit, i don't go outside
white men are black men too

all overrated m3m3 trash, only plebs listen to that empty, vacuous crap. Jokes on them, I'm sitting in my mansion bumping Norwegian acid house.
>>
>>61111225
people mostly said "pbvsgr is ok" when it came out and now it's forgotten. that seems completely appropriate imo, and i'd call it neither underrated nor overrated
>>
is it wrong I enjoy PBVSGR more than any AnCo album?
>>
>>61118996
no, it's a great album
>>
>>61118996
that's somewhat surprising but understandable. what's your favorite anco release?
>>
In Colour and Art Angels are tied. Both super overrated
>>
>>61119032
strawberry jam. most of their albums just don't click with me, PB's solo work did.
>>
Art Angels wasn't even that good. Why it was #3 on P4K's AOTY I will never understand.

She makes shit music.
>>
>in colour
very good album. not necessarily memorable, but enjoyable. the yung thug song was the song of the summer.
>sometimes i sit...
fantastic album. easily one of the top 10 of the year
>art angels
couldn't agree with you more. grimes is bad and this album is absolute trash
>pbvgr
it wasn't bad but wasn't great. it will probably grow on me as tomboy did.
>>
>>61119183
>Yung Thug song was the song of the summer
Worst song on the album
>>
>>61119227
goes to show how good of an album it is
>>
ITT: Pick something from Pitchfork's top 10 album list and call it shit.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.