[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the best metallica song? I am thinking for whom the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: metal.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
metal.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
what's the best metallica song? I am thinking for whom the bell tolls.
>>
I think I agree.
>>
test
>>
Hit The Lights
>>
Four Hoursmen imo. Gotta love that riff \m/
>>
To Live Is To Die or And Justice For All.
>>
>>61110823
Horsemen* damn I'm an idiot...
>>
master of puppets is my favourite for gay reasons
>>
>>61110940
Even though it's overplayed like fuck, it's still a sick song!
>>
>>61110729
Disposable heroes
>>
>>61110823
Too bad its a little Megadeth song, hey
>>
Orion

Consider yourself a disgusting filthy cockroach asshole pleb if you disagree
>>
...And Justice For All or Dyers Eve t b h
>>
>>61111187
Yeah, true. As much as I love megadeth, Metallica does it a little better.
>>
>>61110940
Is Master of Puppets about cocaine/drug addiction?
The line "cut your breakfast on a mirror" always stood out to me but it finally clicked a few days ago
>>
>>61111281
I'm pretty sure it is. If I'm not mistaken, most of this album has to do with drug addiction. Like "battery"
>>
>>61110729

yeah. i brought puppets when i was like 13,
and learnt anesthesia pulling teeth when i was 14.
and a few years back it hit me like a bolt of lightning.... ride the lightning is a better album than master of puppets.

agree.. for whom the bell tolls.
>>
>>61111540
I love the bass solo in Anasthesia pulling teeth. But agreed with ride the lightning as the better album of the two.
>>
No Remorse or The Call of Cthulhu.
>>
>>61110729

Phatom lord, it's the song that sounds most like Kreator
>>
>>61111386
nah wrong, master of puppets is a concept album, not many people know this, every song deals with a concept of "the powers that be", basically things that control you
battery is the opening track and is the most primitive way of control, it's about your own emotions being in control over you
>>
>>61113636

fuck yeah
>>
In my opinion most popular song is not always the best... Good example is m of puppets... Go to the different places, all kind of ppl listens to it, i mean it became all around song, even fancers listen it and its just *puke when u see smt like that... In my opinion fade to black, unforgiven II (2) or smt like that...
>>
one is overrated and underrated at the same time
>>
Ride the Lightning for me.

The spider chord and the Hammett's solo make it absolutely great.
>>
File: 1327160218883.jpg (20 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1327160218883.jpg
20 KB, 550x413
>>61115263
>>
>>61110729
Fight Fire With Fire or One 2bh
>>
Fight Fire With Fire, For Whom The Bell Tolls, or Orion for me.
>>
creeping death
>>
Objectively it would be one of FWTBT, Fade to Black, The Outlaw Torn, Disposable Heroes, Master of Puppets or The Unforgiven

Patrician album order:
RTL>MOP>AJFA>Load>TBA>KEA>Garage Inc>Death Magnetic>ReLoad>St Anger>Lulu
>>
That's not The Frayed Ends of Sanity
>>
Blackened by far.
>>
>>61117124

seconded, at least one of their best

and AJFA is, in my opinion, the second best album
>>
>>61110729
whiplash
>>
>>61111164
acceptable
>>61111242
dyers eve ftw. I think that's my favorite song too, no doubt my favorite hammett solo
>>61115263
unforgiven 2 is hugely underrated
>>
>>61116326
>KEA that low
>lower than Load
Opinion disregarded.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.