[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you 21 Pilots fans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: doge4potus.jpg (148 KB, 483x725) Image search: [Google]
doge4potus.jpg
148 KB, 483x725
Are any of you 21 Pilots fans?
>>
hopefully no
>>
>>61107731
true
>>
Uh

No
>>
>>61107787
Why tho
>>
>>61107707
Jesus Christ no. A bunch of my friends love them for whatever reason, and I keep having to gently tell them that their taste is shit. I just don't understand the appeal.
>>
>>61107813
I live in there home town, its like a cult of retards here. it's fucking awful
>>
I don't think I've heard a song by them honestly. By the fans of them I've met, I'm pretty happy i haven't.
>>
Bands like 21 Pilots and AWOLNATION remind me that even shitty bands like Linkin Park can be major influences on a bands sound.
>>
>>61107940
this is true and it basically makes me want to die
>>
>>61107843
Me too, I'm ashamed they are the band representing our city right now, they're fucking atrocious
>>
Probably the only band that I've heard high and actively disliked
All my friends love em too which is a bummer
>>
>>61107707
christ why do people like this band
>>
>>61108102
>>61107813
Get new friends
>>
absolute shite if you know what i mean family
>>
>it's bad because it's popular, thread edition
>>
>>61108774
>actually trying to defend shit by accusing everyone of being this pretentious
21 pilots is the kind of garbage that can't even be saved through hardcore poptimism
>>
literal shit, tumblrcore.
>>
>>61108161
My friends are cool, they're just plebs. I hang out with actors so they either listen to showtunes or generic indie
One guy I know is into deerhunter and tame impala but he's kind of a dick to some of my other friends
>>
get AIDS and die
>>
>millennial stereotypes: the band
using student debt and >muh taxes in their lyrics is embarrassing
>>
>>61107843
>>61108005
uhhh i go to osu, bros
>>
>>61109966
Its Teen Angst: The Band

Every song is about how 'oh we're so messed up, and its okay!' or 'its hard to deal with daily life cause we're special'

Its emo pop: the shit is for edgy kids who have no real problems but want to feel bad so they can be comforted.

The tiny tiny tiny barely relevant silver lining is they occasionally pull some decent aestethic out of they're ass, but they managed to ruin it anyway by shifting to a new style halfway into every song.
>>
I'm not usually one to use "white" to describe something negatively but my man that band is the very definition of pasty-ass cornbread shit

My little sister listens to some dumbass music and even she thinks they're a disgrace.
>>
>>61108901
Forreal I'm a hardcore poptimist and 21 Pilots is trash. I'd rather listen to Carly Rae Jepsen's album
>>
>>61111408
Wow. Fucking this, though.

It's like all those bad emo bands that came about back when I was in middle school.

Pink Spiders
MCR
AFI
Fall Out Boy
Panic at the Disco!

21 Pilots are just like all those awful bands rolled into one giant fucking meme for tumblrfags to jerk each other off to.
>>
>>61111529
Yessss its white scenester hot topic skinny jean no ass having dye your hair blonde garbage
>>
yes, but i hate the other people who listen to them, my gf was listening to them since 2012, and got me into it after. it was all the tumblr fags who ruined it, and tyler joseph and josh dunn are actually pretty cool, met them.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.