[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Azelia Banks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (108 KB, 635x722) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
108 KB, 635x722
http://pitchfork.com/news/62591-azealia-banks-arrested-following-alleged-attack/

>Azealia Banks violently assaults someone
>Pitchfork uses a picture where she's hardly seen and not even facing the camrea

Hmmmm
>>
>>61105888
XDDDD

Fuck off with your pitchfork shite.
>>
File: 704.jpg (35 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
704.jpg
35 KB, 680x848
>>61105888
What?
are you ok OP?
>>
>>61105888
How hasn't her career not died yet
>>
>>61105903
He's being an attention whore.
Feel free to ignore him.
>>
>>61105912

If she was white, she'd be gone along time ago.

Alas...
>>
>>61105888
>punching the woman and biting her breast

Kek
>>
>>61105935
I'd love to eat her breast and know god...

If you know what I mean.
>>
212's a banger tho
>>
>>61105912
it's been long dead, she only makes headlines for assaulting people nowadays
>>
>>61105922
Nope.
People still see potential in her, but she keeps fucking it up with being a little brat and talking shit about everyone and their grandmother.
>>
>>61105990
>People still see potential in her

Based on one? Being a one "hit" (lol) wonder from 4 years ago?
>>
>>61105990
Samefag but that's why she keeps stopping herself from advancing.
>>
>>61106005
Still wrong.
Based on Broke with Expensive Taste, which was released a year ago.
>>
>>61105888

Why do they keep bringing up this talentless hack every time she does something stupid? At this point this story isn't any different than some random person assaulting a bouncer.
>>
This is all just a pr stunt for that new Blade movie she is in.
>>
>>61106005
She has good taste in production, she could be pretty good. She's like The Replacements of rap atm.
>>
>>61106271
>she had a good taste in production

This is how we've found away to compliment bad minority musicians now, kek
>>
>>61105912

If her career is getting reported on for doing dumb shit, she's thriving. If her career is music, not so much.
>>
>>61105912

It sort of is. I remember her saying anti-jewish shit on twitter and the jews that are in charge of record labels pretty much didn't want anything to do with her. That and calling people faggots isn't doing her any favors. She's just a stupid classless asshole.
>>
>>61105935
Azealia comfirmed Swansbro
>>
>>61107505
Lol she sounds like a /pol/tard.
I still feel kind of bad for her.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.