[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/'s Top 100 Hip Hop Albums: The final list
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: HIPHOP.jpg (50 KB, 945x591) Image search: [Google]
HIPHOP.jpg
50 KB, 945x591
The final ranked 100 list:
http://pastebin.com/Ph9erXGG
>>
pitiful
>>
>Barter 6 not on the top 10

shit list
>>
>>61103373

The funny thing is that list was made by white guys, lol.
>>
where's the chart?
>>
>>61103621
Currently making it
>>
In chart form
>>
Actually a great list. Good job /mu/
>>
>>61103460
Does it matter?

>>61103392

What are your grievances with it?
>>
>>61104704
Not a huge fan of Speakerboxxx/The Love Below or Forest Hills Drive and The Powers That B is too high, but most of this is fine
>>
>>61104704
>Kanye in the top ten
Goddamnit /mu/
>>
>>61104704

S'pretty alright. I don't dig The Powers That B being that high but yeah. I honestly thought it was going to be worse.
>>
>>61104912
I'm surprised it's not in the top 3
>>
>Aesop and Young Thug on the same list
Beautiful
>>
>>61103420
>no slime season 1 or 2
The real problem here
>>
>>61104704
Didn't expect Liquid Swords at number 4
>>
>ctrl+f busdriver
>no results
>>
>>61103373
Compton and The Cool should switch but overall good
>>
This list turned out so shitty.
>>
terrible list
>>
>>61106084
If busdriver isnt on your hip-hop list. You dont have a hip-hop list.
>>
Someone should show this to /r/hiphopheads
>>
>>61103392
>>61106210
>>61106261
This is actually an alright list by usual /mu/ rapfag standards
>>
this is pure cringe
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/3xao1u/mus_top_100_hip_hop_album_list/
They're making fun of us ;_;
>>
>>61107697
>white kids not getting mad at kanye and Danny brown in top 10.

As expected
>>
>no Drake

>>>/trash/
>>
>>61107697
Good, it deserves being shat on.
>>
>>61107697
Just sounds like reddit and 4chan are just as much of elitists about subjective shit as I thought. >Muh favorite album isn't on there
>i-its sh-shit anon
>>
>>61104704
honeslty this is good i think my only thing that stands out is switch XXX and with ready to die
>>
any1 got a hiphop playlist for me to listen to?
>>
>>61108297
Seriously it's funny how much that thread looks like a /mu/ thread
>>
>>61107697
>https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/3xao1u/mus_top_100_hip_hop_album_list/
>It's more of a favourite list than an essentials list right? Because no UGK, Scarface, Geto Boys, Run-D.M.C, LL Cool J, DJ Quik, T.I, Pete Rock & C.L Smooth...

I agree with that guy.

I 100% with the
>>
Theres a lot of albums that are far from top 100 but for the most part it's not to bad.
>>
>>61109877
>LL Cool J
nah
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.