[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have they finally broke him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (429 KB, 1169x498) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
429 KB, 1169x498
have they finally broke him?
>>
>>61101046
>Joel realises the same thing as everyone else did when they were 15
>>
File: fedora.jpg (35 KB, 584x459) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
35 KB, 584x459
>sheep

So he's actually wearing a fedora under his big mouse head.
>>
deadmau5 is like that faggot we all knew in highschool who wore cargoshorts and yelled memes all day
>>
I don't blame him.
he can't tweet "I scratched my butt" without it being the headline of 50 different 'news' websites.
I know some people hate him for it, but I'm going to miss his twitter rants. :/
>>
i hate this guy so much
>>
>>61101046
he sounds cranky, maybe he should go to bed
>>
>deadmau5
lmao
>>
>>61101046
>not using social media for advertising
someone needs to wake up THEMSELVES
>>
i hope he's close to a place of rest.
>>
>>61101156
are you telling me you were in school during the meme era? disgustiing
>>
>>61101158
I feel ya and I agree with him really, but his babby tier vernacular comes across like he's been enlightened by reading the Stranger.
>>
go to bed joel
>>
>>61101158
you should blame him for his petulant attitude to all things and for having the cognitive ability and articulation of an adolescent
>>
>>61101324
but that's what i find strange. sometimes you can tell by the way he expresses himself that he's clearly at least above averagely intelligent, if not more, but then just moments on he writes some swear-words-ridden tweet that sounds like it came out of some ghetto nigger
>>
>>61101352
>he writes some swear-words-ridden tweet
twitter is the place where personalities go to die
>>
File: 1443557237095.jpg (52 KB, 640x802) Image search: [Google]
1443557237095.jpg
52 KB, 640x802
saddest part is there are people who take him seriously thinking that theyre like standing out from the sheeple or something
i wish he would just fall in irrelevancy already
>>
>>61101226
go to bed grandpa

faggots were yelling over 9000 in 2007
>>
>>61101495
oh he already is.
>>
>>61101495
>thinking that theyre like standing out from the sheeple or something
he's calling himself and other producers sheep. not fans.

>i wish he would just fall in irrelevancy already
he is. he made an experimental electronic album and most people still see him as face of EDM.
>>
ps pls buy tidal
>>
>>61101226

The meme era? You mean since 1976 when the term was coined? Or do you just mean when the Internet started using the term, which was in the mid 90's when things like "lol" were memes?
>>
>>61101622
>he's calling himself and other producers sheep. not fans.
yes i realise that but i meant that by agreeing with him on that, people think that they are being different
>>
Kek what a faggot

I would love to see how he reacts if someone told him just twiddling knobs and dancing in a costume isn't real music
>>
>>61102688
confirmed for know-nothing.
I swear everyone in this probably frequents /metal general/
>>
>>61102741
I don't actually think that I just know that it's a common trope to bash electronic artists and I'm sure he'd get buttblasted
>>
>>61102947
>>61102741
I do think dead mouse sucks tho and is a crybaby
>>
>>61101046

i would really love to beat this skinny piece of shit up so much

i think if i could choose between a rari or the opportunity to punch him in the face then i would punch him in the face
>>
>>61102980
this post make you look really pathetic 2bh
>>
>>61101046
whats ive got fences to jump mean?
>>
D U D E W E E D L M A O
>>
he deleted his twitter too. well stopped making it public and deleted a shit ton of tweets. and stopped using it, and made his avi black, so ya.
>>
>>61101046
Fucking kek
It's like he completely skipped the teen years and only now decided to live through them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.