[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this mean he's going to have to forfeit that Wu-Tang album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 42-77568133.jpg (85 KB, 949x533) Image search: [Google]
42-77568133.jpg
85 KB, 949x533
Does this mean he's going to have to forfeit that Wu-Tang album?
>>
martin did nothing wrong

he's a good boy
>>
>>61098639
even worse, it's getting confiscated by the fbi
>>
>>61098639
Hut One Hut Two Hut Three Hut it's the old Shkreli Bastard raw and uncut
>>
>>61098639
probably not, unfortunately. we'll never hear it now
>>
>>61098675
>bill murray and the wu-tang ensemble steal it from the FBI

this was the idea all along, right?
>>
i just realized this guy's name is spelled Shkreli, not Shrekli
disappointing
>>
>>61098693
OL' DIRTY BASTARD LIVE AND UNCUT
>>
File: when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong.png (504 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong.png
504 KB, 700x525
>>61098639
>>
>>61098639
the events that have occured with this dude in the past month or whenever it was he first appeared have really made him one of the most amazing media figures of the 21st century.
>>
>>61098639
Kek I was watching his live stream yesterday
What a goat penis of a person
>>
>>61098639
This guy is a bizzare mix of a school shooting autist and Jay Gatsby.

Amazing!
>>
Didn't he download it?
>>
>>61098700
Make that a movie
>>
>>61098663
Shkreli dindu nuffin!

>>61098639
The best justice money can buy :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.