[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board who listen to Insane Clown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: icp.jpg (229 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
icp.jpg
229 KB, 1200x800
>there are people on this board who listen to Insane Clown Posse
>there are people on this board who attend The Gathering of the Juggalos
>>
I don't doubt there are ICP listeners here, but they're all probably too autistic to attend an event with a bunch of smelly normies.
>>
>>61098038
>but they're all probably too autistic to attend an event with a bunch of smelly normies.
true
>>
File: 640.jpg (86 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
86 KB, 640x853
I wish I could attend a Gathering of the Juggalos, they always look like a lot of fun.
Although I wish their infomercials stopped being so self-aware. I used to look forward to those informercials every year, but I don't think I have even seen the 2015 one.
>>
>>61098038
>Juggalos
>normies
>>
>>61098018
ICP is actually good. Why don't you think for yourself instead of basing your opinions on memes. Name another artist who does multi release concept albums.
>>
>>61098018
if you don't like it you can

FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1318294964519.jpg (202 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1318294964519.jpg
202 KB, 800x800
dude. they are self made. no radio play. and they have their own annual festival.

give the psychopathic rydas a listen. rapping over jacked beats, see what they would sound like if they didnt sacrifice the status and style out the gate.
>>
Is there something wrong with being a juggalo?
>>
>>61098563
no
>>
File: 800px-Gay_Juggalos.jpg (68 KB, 797x576) Image search: [Google]
800px-Gay_Juggalos.jpg
68 KB, 797x576
>>61098563
>>
The workaholics episode where they go to a juggalo gathering was enough for me
>>
>>61098848
will i be scarred for life if i watch it
>>
>>61098563
Not really but people might view you as autistic.

>>61098687
>nsfw shit on my sfw board
M O D S
O
D
S
>>
>>61099772
he's sucking on fat no dicks to be shown
>>
>>61099772
>>nsfw shit on my sfw board
>M O D S
>O
>D
>S
you must be 18 or older.
>>
>>61098018
Gathering of the Juggalos seems fun as hell if youre into that kind of music
>>
>>61098018
What other group do you know has sold millions of albums, has an international fanbase and holds a fucking carnival every year for their fans while receiving ZERO airplay and being shit on by everyone? You have to respect these guys and honestly some of their music is pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rS2Xnwsb8E
>>
The Gathering isn't as cringy as you would think. I don't give a fuck for the music there but there's lots of free drugs, easy pussy, and pretty decent food.
>>
>>61098038
ICP fans are sub-normie.
>>
Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP up in this bitch my juggabbros?
>>
>>61102454
there's no need to explain yourself because we will view you as garbage regardless
>>
>>61102454
somewhat true, but would you want that filthy sti-ridden pussy?
>>
>>61102464
ICP fans were 4chan before 4chan existed.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.