[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Red Hot Chili Peppers are patrician and based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
Reminder that Red Hot Chili Peppers are patrician and based as fuck.

>inb4 butthurt Pattonfags
lel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjjFl70CJEk
>>
Most of /mu/ hates the Chili Peppers because they're "normie" muisc and very popular.

The entirety of 4chan hates anything too popular.
>>
Up to and including Mother's Milk, this was true.
>>
>>61097365
>the entirety of 4chan hates anything too popular
That's mostly just a /mu/ thing. /tv/ has been like 50% star wars threads for the past few months.
>>
Honestly iv been listening to alot of rhcp lately, blood sex magix and before and i fucking love it. Especially mothers milk and uploft mofo party plan. I cant stop listening to em. I use to hate them but their old shit is just soo awsome
>>
>>61097349
No way.
>>
>>61097365
Not true. U2 is popular but mu doesn't hate on them. Same with Nirvana. Chili peppers just make bland music for middle schoolers and man children
>>
>>61097349
>patton fans
>butthurt

nah, the singer from RHCP was a genuine dick to them for no reason
>>
>>61097504
based alpha male Anthony Kiedis BTFO the manchild Mike Patton
>>
>>61097349
>RHCP
>Patricia
Gimme back my elitist board, plebs! REEEEEEEE!
>>
>>61097529

>wah your album has a similar name to mine
>gonna boot you off festival lineups

anthony is the manchild here m8
>>
>>61097365
>>61097417
yes, that's why /mu/ never talks about Kanye West
>>
>>61097457
>U2
>/mu/ doesn't hate them
>/mu/ doesn't hate Nirvana

HHHHHHHHHHHAH
>>
>>61097583
A big part of /mu/ hates Kanye and you know it.
>>
>>61097394
>he likes the dumb punk rock era with Hillel

What a contrarian piece of shit.
>>
>>61097365
>The entirety of 4chan hates anything too popular
The mind of a metalhead
>>
>>61097879
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>61097457
>U2
>Nirvana
>not hated by half of /mu/
Newfag spotted
>>
>>61097457
dude, c'mon
>>
>>61097349
aren't they the basis for nu metal
>>
>>61098351
no thats mr bungle
>>
>>61098351
No that's Faith No More, the band that invented nu metal.
>>
i like their early stuff, it's very virile. too bad they became so impotent later on. fnm are 10 times the band rhcp could ever be btw
>>
>>61098369
KORN
>>
>>61098424
>>61098369
Faith No More inspired Korn, Korn pioneered nu-metal
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.