[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW BOWIE SINGLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: Bowieblackstar.jpg (47 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Bowieblackstar.jpg
47 KB, 960x960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSt9RDIIa0k

Video out January 7th
>>
>>61096693

I really like it.
>>
So good, can't wait for the album
>>
good song, kind of reminded me of Rick Wright's jazzy stuff with Pink Floyd. I hope the rest of Blackstar has some more driving, quick tracks though
>>
>>61096693
That was fantastic.
>>
>>61096693
How Jazz and Rock should be done. Great track. Am hyped.
>>
Why the fuck is he releasing so many tracks early? Out of the seven songs on the album, 4 have already been released.
>>
>>61096693
Bowie is fucking final level on this album. Fucking hell this is amazing
>>
>>61097284

Yeah but Sue and Tis a pity she was a whore are being re-recorded.
>>
mmmmmm
>>
IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE
>>
this is the send-off album Bowie deserves
that's assuming he's done after this (which I sort of doubt)
>>
>>61097473

Let's be honest this is probably the last album because he's gonna die soon. He's pretty old.
>>
>>61097516
68. I reckon he'll for another 15 years desu
>>
>>61097516
If he didn't die around 1976 he's not gonna die now
>>
>>61097530
He'll live*
>>
>>61097530
I predict two more albums after this, then he gracefully retires once and for all, and will pass away in 2033, having witnessed the discovery of Life on Mars
>>
>>61097530
I don't know man, but i wouldn't have high expectations about it.
>>
>>61097516

He's 69 next month, one or two more albums left in him I think.
>>
>>61097530
>>61097516
>>61097530
Bowie's body has been through some tough shit, I don't think he can't handle it for much longer
>>
the only way bowie can die is from

rock & roll suicide
>>
>>61097639
>listening to that song the day Bowie dies

it'll destroy me, unless Bowie outlives me
>>
this is pretty cool song. cautiously optimistic for the album
>>
confirmed-
blackstar is a concept album about the events that take place after ziggy's death
>>
This is good. So much better than The Next Day.
>>
>>61097580
Yes, he has had heart problems for over a decade now.
>>
>>61097907
Something like that has to be his final album.
>>
>>61098368
people are saying that blackstar has everything to do with major tom

But it makes much more sense as a continuation from ziggy, if you've read Bowie's interpretation of the story
>>
>>61098434
What if it describes the "death" of each of Bowie's personas?
>>
>>61098654
that would be interesting

the thin white duke has to die of an OD though
>>
>I'm so high it makes my brain whirl
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>61098720
or killed by demons or black magic or some shit that Bowie was scared of in that era
>>
>>61098885
the drugs are the demons

woah...
>>
>>61098797
>I was looking for your ass
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61096693
bowie started going to shit after black tie white noise

i wish him a happy and prosperous life, but his music continues to be unoriginal trash

recycling everything he listens to
>>
>>61099078
wew, lad.
>>
He's such a hack
>>
Can hardly imagine what Tis a pity she was a whore will sound like with this production. I love it, and it's only a demo!
>>
>>61096693

it's shit
>>
Incredible sound, this album is shaping up to be one of his best.
>>
>>61099762
This, really looking forward to hear it
>>
pretty good
>>
File: final form.jpg (82 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
final form.jpg
82 KB, 500x281
>>61097290
>>
>>61098434

The thing with Bowie is he's never literal. Like all great art it's always open to interpretation, but this song and even Blackstar can be interpreted to be literally about Bowie and what he thinks of his own life now.
>>
>>61097662
YOU'RE NOT ALONE!
>>
so good
>>
>>61097537
underrated post
>>
>>61096693
This album is already guaranteed to be GOAT, just look at the fucking songs we already know it has: BLACKSTAR, LAZARUS, SUE, 'TIS A PITY.

Bowie is the coolest fuck of all time
>>
I've never listened to bowie except for this song, spa e oddity, and Blackstar
Where should I start
>>
>>61103669
the rise and fall of ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars
>>
File: TWISTEDFIRESTARTER .jpg (43 KB, 410x411) Image search: [Google]
TWISTEDFIRESTARTER .jpg
43 KB, 410x411
WITHIN THE VILLAGE OF ORWELLL
>>
Love it
>>
>>61103669
Listen to pretty much everything from the 70's. Excluding Pin ups.
>>
>>61103669
LOW
O
W
>>
>>61096693
very good
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.