[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Maynard got cucked and ridiculed by the superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: atool.jpg (44 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
atool.jpg
44 KB, 600x300
Where were you when Maynard got cucked and ridiculed by the superior band?
>>
>maynard

this is a brand of cookies, isn't it?
>>
File: manerd.jpg (79 KB, 623x680) Image search: [Google]
manerd.jpg
79 KB, 623x680
>>
Where were you when Meshuggah got cucked and ridiculed by the superior band?
>>
You know what sucks tool is coming to a town very near me with primus but I'm not going to see primus because of the lewd amount of Mississippian tool fans that will be in attendance. Sorry seeing tool and primus is not worth being around those sweaty edgy child molesters
>>
>>61096215
Is that Devin Townsend on the left
>>
Don't want to see tool anyway fuck Maynard and his self important ass. Over rated pseudo intellectual
>>
>>61096284

Holy shit 901 here.

Loved Tool as a teenager, still like them I guess, still love Primus, but nothing is worth dealing with the amount of white trash burn out retards that will be there.
>>
>>61096215
Who HASN'T been cucked and ridiculed by djent bands? It's obvious that djent is the music of the future; it's even getting radio play where I live!
>>
>>61096525

>being cucked by something you can't stop laughing at

it truly is the future
>>
>>61096284
I can actually understand this sentiment; as a Mississishitian, I can say that all the Tool fans I've personally seen from around here fit that description more than I'd like to admit. I always think of the fedora guy when I think of the stereotypical Tool fan, but down here, they really do look and act like edgy child molesters.
>>
>>61096568
>>61096512
I knew I wasn't the only one.
>>
>>61096270
A lower-tier LPD album, but any LPD (especially their new stuff) on /mu/ is cool.
>>
>>61096215
did the shuggs actually interact with the tool?

serious question
>>
>>61096837
I doubt it, but they do have one thing in common: they're both chug-a-lug buttrock bands with bald frontmen who get heaps of praise for nothing in particular, save that Keenan went to art school and Thal makes his chugs "technical".
>>
so uh.. what happened
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.