[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album has some pretty decent pop/rock songs. Sounds alot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
This album has some pretty decent pop/rock songs. Sounds alot more mature compared to their earlier work.

My favorites are:
*Hey Angel
*Drag Me Down
*Long Way Down
*A.M. (the guitar solo in this song is pretty cool)
>>
Do you actually like this or do you just want attention?
>>
>>61093925
I am a hard rock, indie fan although i just wanted to share that i dont think this album is all shit. i dont care about the 1D members but the people who wrote these songs. I dont care much for the rest of this album but those 4 i listed are alright yea
>>
>>61093969
Well that's okay then
>>
>>61093987
Yes: I listen to all genres of music as a music lover myself. What I find good in some 1D songs is that it isn't all electronics as some pop bands but they have real instruments; and so therefore I can pick out some rock inspired songs they have.

It just pisses me off that if I am somewhere and I state that I like a particular song from a group pop band.. die hard fans if I am talking to will think I like the members or something like that.. as you know the way the mainsteam attributes to "liking songs from a pop group" implies you like the band members or have a crush on the band members bla bla..
There isn't any talk on the music production as you would get when speaking to metalheads versus pop fans.
>>
>>61094032
> in some 1D songs is that it isn't all electronics as some pop bands but they have real instruments; and so therefore I can pick out some rock inspired songs they have.

lurk more please
>>
>>61094032
>I listen to all genres of music
Really? From this thread, it sounds like you're only listening to popular western music.
>>
>>61094032
>not having a crush on at least one of them

plen
>>
>>61094074
it is a mixture of both synth effects with real bass, guitar and drums. watch their documentary. they have 3 extra members who play the instruments so technically 1D has 7 members.
>>
>>61094118

my original comment was drunk. here's a re-typing of it

I believe you, but a song being acoustic, electronic or a mixture of both won't make it any better

You shouldn't dismiss electronic music and "pick out the rock inspired songs".
>>
>>61094194
this is good pt
>>
>>61094218
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.