[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>get a gf
>move in
>scared to listen to music on open headphones/speakers because I don't want to bother her
>been 5 months since I listened to music on a decent set up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr60sd80EZk
>>
>lived with gf for 2 years
>have a sweet record collection together
>whenever I listen to noise or something she doesn't want to listen to I use headphones

Stop being a pussy ass bitch who's hiding himself from his gf. You're nothing but a controlled cu.ck.
>>
File: 1449929331780.jpg (22 KB, 400x589) Image search: [Google]
1449929331780.jpg
22 KB, 400x589
>>61093685
>limiting your listening habbits for some stupid bitch
>calling someone else a cuck
>>
>>61093630
>moving in with a gf
>being this insecure
good luck
>>
>>61095070
Couldnt have said it better my sely, OP's fucked
>>
>>61093630
this is why i could never have a gf

>listen to over 10 hours of music a day for the past 6 years

if i have to listen to that through headphones i would fuck up my hearing within a year
>>
>>61093630
I have the same problem. hence i never moved in with anyone

also how can people start having kids and listen to disturbing music around them?
>>
>>61096621
now i got scared. i listen to at least 5 hours music a day with headphones pretty loud. my hearing is still okay i think but what if soon it wont be?
>>
>>61096666
Nice quads, and you should be fine even with closed back if you have good volume discipline. Speakers are preferable but if that's not an option just save up and go open back.
>>
>>61096705
Woops, you said pretty loud, didn't see that at first. You won't go deaf overnight but you probably already have tinnitus, even unknowingly. I've been living with mild tinnitus because I was stupid, but hey, it doesn't get worse if you stop being stupid.
>>
>>61096705
i dont have a good volume discipline tho, i mean i do usually stop adding volume when my phone starts warning me. closedback and soon deaf i guess
>>
>>61096740
i would know if i had tinnitus right? i don't so far. i'm also not sure if its too loud or not. i tried using the db meter app on my headphones but not sure if accurate. will i be ok if i always just stop at the warning sing
>>
>>61096780
I had the faintest tinnitus, and so high-pitched that I just assumed absolute silence wasn't possible for the human ear since it wasn't for mine. If you still experience true silence, you're probably not doing anything wrong really
>>
>>61096780
And the warning is unreliable since headphones have different impedances. But it's not bad to use it.
>>
>>61093630
can't you listen to music when she goes out to fuck her actual boyfriend
>>
File: 1450197330156.jpg (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1450197330156.jpg
1 MB, 1280x960
>>61096987
yeah I could
>>
>>61093630
>Used to listen to brand new with oneitis
>Now whenever I hear "The Devil and God..." I tear up.
>>
>>61093663
>paypal link the the description
f u c k o f f
>>
>>61095007
He still listens to what he wants, the fuck are you on about

>>61096621
How the fuck do you even have time? Are you NEET? No friends?
>>
>>61093630

Grow a pair of balls nerd.
>>
>>61097064
>oneitis
back to reddit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.