[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have this girl answer your craiglist ad for a singer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Hayley-William-Paramore.jpg (841 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hayley-William-Paramore.jpg
841 KB, 1920x1200
>work hard to get noticed by label
>she signs a solo deal with the band's support
>says she is the talent of the group, but that you are welcome to sign on as "touring musicians"
>you spend 10 years lying to your fanbase
>print up shirts that say "we are a band..."
>she friendzones you and kicks you out of the band for not agreeing with her

what do /mu/
>>
i want to lick her nose
>>
File: 1419775382704.jpg (313 KB, 1813x1669) Image search: [Google]
1419775382704.jpg
313 KB, 1813x1669
>>
>>61091546
I want to taste her poop desu
>>
kill yourself fucking kill yourself just do it already holy shit your life is worthless and nobody loves you
>>
>>61091546
post the nude, that's what
>>
>>61091546
Who cares, just worship her.
>>
File: HUGHNEUTRONQUACKQUACK.png (195 KB, 359x320) Image search: [Google]
HUGHNEUTRONQUACKQUACK.png
195 KB, 359x320
>>61091546
>friendzoned
>>
>>61091546
>be hayley williams
>sing for a bunch of mediocre pop-punk musicians who you vastly outrank in talent and personality for lack of a better gig
>a label wants to sign you as a pop star
>don't want to be an asshole so you fight for the rest of the band to be involved
>it's cool for a while
>ungrateful, mediocre band members get jealous and start behaving like total shits
>things come to a head and they try to sink your ship on the way out
>they were so mediocre that your band actually did better once they were gone

feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>61091546
audition for chvrches, i'm sure that will turn out better
>>
>>61091546
fuck her harder

preferably in the asshole
>>
yep
>>
>>61092270
Who cares if she is that fappable
>>
>>61091546
but their guitarist writes all the songs
>>
those two in one bed would be yummy to watch
>>
I would ride it out as long as possible because its my dream to play music for a living. At a certain point, I would either explode from her bullshit and go on a huge rant telling her why she can fuck off or just use my industry connections to get into another band that I could support myself with.
>>
File: Hayley16.jpg (465 KB, 1251x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hayley16.jpg
465 KB, 1251x1000
>>61094924
>doesnt mention doing her
>homosexual detected
>>
>>61091844
^ What actually happened
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.