[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances that Kanye drops Swish in the next week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: tokanyelovekanye.jpg (52 KB, 238x238) Image search: [Google]
tokanyelovekanye.jpg
52 KB, 238x238
What are the chances that Kanye drops Swish in the next week as an attempt to pull a D'Angelo and fuck up everyone's year end lists?
>>
>kanye
kill urself my man
>>
>>61090247
Hopefully high, because I need that shit
>>
He should release it on the 31st so it'll be "only one" year since only one.

>>61090306
>stale viper meme
>>/r/eddit my man
>>
no chance swish comes til after pusha's new shit drops. ye wouldn't fuck with his release like that
>>
>>61090721
Don't say that man OP is kanye and he's polling to see if people want his record to be released
>>
>>61090721
Is GOOD the best rap lable atm? Especially with pusha and Travis putting out quality projects
>>
>>61090247
it could but it wouldn't fuck up anyone's year end list because it would be garbage, as per all recent Kanye
>>
>>61090744
no.

also, you dont even know if pusha's album is good yet.
>>
>>61090769
MNIMN is a better album than most rappers have in their discogs
>>
>>61090777
that's two years ago. doesnt count as "atm"
>>
>>61090800
no but "atm" GOOD has by far the most talented roster
>>
>>61090817
I would argue TDE has them beat
>>
>>61090854
I'd agree that it's those two at the top, but I'm not a big fan of Schoolboy or Isaiah Rashad
>>
>>61090744
>>61090854
lmao you guys have shit taste. the only labels that have mostly good artists are rhymesayers and Stones throw, maybe Def Jux
>inb4 backpacker
no, you just have shit taste
>>
>>61090996
Yeah, I would put Rhymesayers and Stones Throw over Good as well, but I still have TDE at the top because I enjoy their music the most.

No need to be all elitist about it either, man. It's just opinions.
>>
>>61090744
I would say Strange Music is up there, even though a lot of people hate on Tech here everyone else on strange is solid. Mayday, Ces Cru, Stevie, Rittz are all consistently releasing great albums.
>>
TDE is pretty good but Funk Volume is the GOAT label right now
>>
>>61091283
I know this is shitposting but if Dizzy Wright stopped rapping about weed so much he could be legitimately great. Just check out his verse on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am2QpuJoE9I
>>
>>61090996
>>61091052
Isn't Stones Thrown mostly producers, I know some of them rap like Madlib, JonWayne, Pyramid Virtra, they're still mainly producers.

TDE might be the best ATM, but Ab-Soul and Q Really need to drop something great to make up for These Days and Oxymoron. Next year will be their year. Isaiah, Q and Ab-Soul are all dropping Albums.
>>
>>61090306
get some taste my man
>>
>>61090996

>Def jux

Maybe if they had put out a record in the last 5 years....

Nothing wrong with backpacking, but if your "best label right now" went out of business half a decade ago you might want to get with the times just a tiny bit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.