[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what did you guys think of this? It's one of my favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1600
So what did you guys think of this? It's one of my favorite albums this year
>>
>>61090189
its funnt how everbody who liked this shit band 3 years ago graduated high school and realized theyre shit
>>
I didn't like it. Then I saw them live and now I love it
>>
it's garbage

like most emo
>>
>>61090189
Disappointing, and 50 minutes too long. They lost a lot when Shitty Greg left. He did all the heavy lifting with the songwriting. They brought him out when I saw them in BK a few weeks ago, and basically admitted they hate Whenever, if Ever and are incredibly embarrassed by it, which somehow makes me dislike Harmlessness even more.
>>
>>61090213
It's weird how 3 years ago the only people I knew who liked TWIABP were weirdos on /mu/, and now I see teenagers wearing their merch.
>>
>>61090215
It's much better live. They wrote it that way, after like six years of touring off a few EPs and a short album. They wanted to reset their catalog with songs they enjoy playing live.
>>
>>61090189
total shit

>>61090230
Holy shit, first time hearing about Greg leaving the band. Was this after Harmlessness or before? I also think Thomas contributed a lot to the songwriting as well.

>basically admitted they hate Whenever, if Ever
Literally their last good release.
>>
is she naked
>>
>>61090429
just topless
>>
>>61090236
When are you going to wake up and realize the teenagers wearing their merch ARE the "weirdos on /mu/"
>>
>>61090501
Teenagers who go to shows, post filtered merch pics on Instagram and have social lives =/= weirdos on /mu/
>>
>>61090189
Idk if it's one of my favorites but I really enjoyed it. January is one of my favorite songs of the year, however. I enjoyed whenever much more and I think that's because I like emo more than post rock. Also, something about this album seemed kind of inauthentic. I'm not really sure how to expand that point.

Like that one guy said though, it kills live.
>>
>>61090421
He left during the recording of harmlessness, but credited him as "Shitty Greg".
>>
File: kt the qt.jpg (65 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
kt the qt.jpg
65 KB, 500x667
Katie is really cute
>>
I liked it way more than whenever if ever.
>>
>>61090501
the same people who post in the anime-emo thread, i'd imagine.

>>61090559
glad he realized how the bands going to shit.
>>
>>61090189
Just listened to it having never heard of the band before and really enjoyed it, kind of reminded me of 'the albatross'
>>
really boring pêh
>>
>>61090603
and married to the guitar player with the long hair
>>
>>61090189
What album is this?
>>
>>61091011
Harmlessness
>>
>>61090189
It's a pretty good album, but it's not as good as Whenever, If Ever, so it was still sort of a disappointment. At least that spoken word guy wasn't on it.
>>
a friend of mine described it as "late period Talk Talk meets Blink-182" and I think that's pretty fucking funny
>>
>>61090603
she was queen of /mu/ for a day, never felt so validated in my life
>>
Not enough break downs. TWIABP is trying too hard
>>
AOTY
>>
>>61090189
cuck desu senpai
>>
>>61091932
hey the filters been lifted off cuck
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.