[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just downloaded synth1 and I cant get it to work in fl studio.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: synth1.png (90 KB, 699x510) Image search: [Google]
synth1.png
90 KB, 699x510
I just downloaded synth1 and I cant get it to work in fl studio. I put it in the vst folder and it shows up, but there isnt an actual plugin for it. Its kind of a dumb question, but im not sure what i did wrong, so any help is appreciated!
>>
>>61088981
Channels -> Add one -> More -> click the refresh button on the lower right. (fast scan)
Select your VST in the list (it will be red)

Now your VST will show up whenever you go to add a new channel.

READ THE FUCKING MANUAL
>>
it is the same in any daw op

how the other person

>>61089113

said you need to go and rescan your folder for vst changes it should be in one of the dropdown menu form the top
>>
>>61089113
theres no refresh button!
>>
It worked!!!
>>
File: So there isn't.png (74 KB, 726x1042) Image search: [Google]
So there isn't.png
74 KB, 726x1042
>>61089170
maybe production isn't for you, friend
>>
>>61089239
don't be a fag man

hes obviously new to this shit

you probably pirated those plugins desu
>>
>>61089255
when I learned DAWs you didn't ask the internet for help, you use a helpful thing called the "help topics" that explain the entire program in a simple and clear way.

Also there are production generals for this kind of thing.

>>61058912
>>
>>61089317
yea and you spend time shitting on noobs posting on 4chan instead of producing probably only
>>
>>61089480
gee sorry I helped a noob (>>61089202)
guess i really fucked up
>>
>>61089729
you didn't help him

you only posted a picture and someone else helped him and youre taking credit

fuck off kid
>>
>>61088981

>FL studio

Why use this instead of Ableton, objectively the best music production DAW

both can be pirated y'know
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.