[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What dose /mu/ think of NOFX today? Or, is it a pleb band?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download (16).jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
13 KB, 225x225
What dose /mu/ think of NOFX today? Or, is it a pleb band?
>>
>>61088405
NOFX is shite
>>
>>61088435
Cool
>>
>>61088405
Theyre really good music because they dont take themselves seriously. They shouldnt either. Even some of their more serious songs are great. For example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y0R-QccpcQ
>>
>>61088405
Good shit.
>>
>>61088405
if you add up the good songs from their whole discography you will get a great 3 song EP
>>
>>61089880
Pretty much every normies opinion summed up in one post right here.
>>
>>61089913
Fuck off Im NEET since 18 and the last time I touched a girl was at 19 when the cashier handed me my change
>>
>>61088405
Good band.
Shit people.
>>
>>61089946
He's right though, you've obviously never listened to a whole album of theirs.
>>
90's stuff was good before they got political
>>
>>61090031
Yeah they hopped on the anti-bush bandwagon like a lot of other bands.
Still, they had some catchy tracks even then. They're good for what they are
>>
THEY WON'T GO DOWN IN HISTORY

BUT THEY'LL GO DOWN ON YOUR SISTER
>>
>>61088405
Fucking garbage even by EpiFat standards. They're like The Offspring if they had huge egos and wrote self-indulgent political garbage.
>>
>>61090007
I did, they are not good or in any way inventive musically, their lyrics and "political" songs are pure 15 yo cringe. They really are a fun band for children or undeveloped adults. The only positive thing on them is that they have fun, ultimately they are a pleb band
>>
>>61088405
They're pretty damn good mate. Usually the people that don't like them are egotistical asshats that are too full of themselves to like anything that's fun.
>>
>>61088405
Haven't listened to them in years. Not many people on /mu/ will like them because
>I r adult naow
But they're okay
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.