[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meeting Professional /Mu/sicians IRL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: ratm.jpg (41 KB, 422x307) Image search: [Google]
ratm.jpg
41 KB, 422x307
>A few years back
>At a bar with some friends
>Hear around the bar that Zack de la Rocha is drinking a beer by himself
>Without hesitation bought him the same beer he was drinking
>"What's up bro! Love your music man! Here's a bee--"
>"Fuck off."
>"Uhm, sure man, ok."

He was a complete asshat. I don't understand why he's at a public social area such as a bar. It wasn't even considered a dive bar. It was very populated with people on the weekend. This douchecake could have just drank his beer at home watching Youtube or something. I just felt really uncomfortable listening to his music since I was just trying to be friendly. What a cocksucker.
>>
Why do you think you're entitled to his time?
>>
>>61087979
I'm not entitled to him anything.

He could have been polite about it. You know what I mean? Me and my friends dipped because we're musicians ourselves and this dick rider decided to be a sad little cunt. Oh well. Hate his ass now. I like bands who are fucking nice?
>>
>>61088003
>I like bands who are fucking nice?

How do you know they're nice? You thought this guy was nice until he told you to fuck off.
>>
>>61087947
i have a friend who refuses to listen to mac miller because mac assumed being offered some hits meant he could take the blunt to the bathroom of the johnny rockets and not come out
>>
>>61088019
>How do you know they're nice?
They don't FUCKING have to be nice you retard. They can be polite and hate the world for all I care. Being disrespectful to anybody like that is grounds to getting your ass kicked. I shoulda fucking said something and told him to pack his ass outside. What a fucking chump. "Oh, look at me! I am a worldwide rock star! FUCK DA SYSTEM! LOL" Oh, I'm fucking angry every time I think about it.
>>
>>61088070
>They don't FUCKING have to be nice you retard

You just said you like bands who are nice.
>>
Met Ariel Pink once.
>>
infetterence
>>
>>61088078
Figure of speech? How would you feel if someone told you to fuck off? How would you react? If Paris Hilton said that to you I guarantee you you would say something. But oh, It's Zach from RATM it's ok if he does it!
>>
I met Mike Dirnt at a diner in Nashville
>>
>>61088116
That's irrelevant. For all you know these "nice" bands are all assholes too. So in conclusion you should stop being such a fucking idiot.
>>
I didnt meet tom morello but i saw him playing at a protest one time and he seemed like a real nice guy.
>>
>>61088163
>For all you know these "nice" bands are all assholes too
You really think I'm a fucking idiot and it's totally relevant. I understand that anyone could be nice or mean. Look at genius over here with his PhD.

But my point still stands. Fuck off?
>>
I had dinner with Charlie XCX at 3am when her Uber broke down near a McDonald.
>>
I've met Kevin Barnes and Jeff Mangum a handful of times. They're both cool
>>
>>61087947
FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
>>
>>61087947
>This douchecake could have just drank his beer at home watching Youtube or something

that's what _you_ should have done, you autist
>>
>>61088261
>Public social area
>A bartender serving drinks to guests
>Pool table
>Music

Idiot. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>61088116
I know how you'd act. You'd shut up and walk away like a fag. Which you did. Stop talking all tough, it's embarrassing.
>>
I can honestly say I've never met a musician who wasn't just humble and glad I thanked them. Then again, I never met anyone RATM-ish famous, though. Nate Young (Wolf Eyes), Mikal Cronin, Nobunny, Pookie Poodle, and all of their various bandmates. All very thankful and such.
>>
>>61088322
Whatever shit head. Enjoy being a dickwad.
>>
>>61088070
>ask others to be nice and polite
>its a complete asshole with the comunity that he is speaking to

idiot...
>>
>>61088304

>being so anti-social that you couldn't even manage to make a connection with another human being and now you're whining about it on the internet.

you're an autistic and you should stay home. you shouldn't be annoying others with your retardation and awkwardness. zack knew you were a retard and blew you off. maybe bars aren't for you.
>>
>>61088450
what would you have done different if you were in my shoes? how could you get Zach as your waifu? i would like to know.
>>
>>61088450
zach was sitting alone and drinking by himself. He was the autistic one, idiot.
>>
>>61088493

I would have done exactly as you did. but i don't exude autism so he probably wouldn't be a dick to me.
>>
>>61088506

he was probably waiting for Tom-kun
>>
>>61088070
This is more your problem than anyone else's. No one's forcing you to be upset and butthurt and whiny, here...
>>
>>61088577

Tom is older so Zack was waiting for Tom-senpai
>>
>>61088587
still haven't asked my question.
>>
/mu/ is so fucking stupid. If any of you people were in a bar and your friend bought Zack a beer and complimented him and was told to fuck off you'd totally take your friend's side and assume Zack is an asshole, which he is if this is how he reacted. What fucking planet do you autistic sperglords live on?
>>
>>61088493
>what would you have done different if you were in my shoes?
I wouldn't start a thread here moaning about it and then chimp out like a 6 year old when criticized, that's for sure.
>>
>>61088607
The problem isn't what happens; it's how you respond to it. Zack probably doesn't even remember it now and you're here all bitter and angry. Think about that.
>>
>>61088630
This.
>>
>>61088728
You just know how to get into my head, don't you?
>>
>>61088630
Dude, no one wants to be constantly hounded by idiots who want to be all clingy and asinine. He gets that shit all the time. He certainly could have been nicer about it, but he doesn't owe you shit. In general people would rather be treated as equals and not worshipped.
>>
>>61088801
>would rather be treated as equals and not worshipped.
>Being friendly
>"Worshipped"
>>
>>61088801
The man just bought him a fucking beer
>>
>>61088871
>trying to enjoy your beer in peace
>random dude comes up and starts bothering you
I'd tell him to fuck off too
>>
Man, all he had to say was two words and it's tearing this guy apart. Zach's feasting on the goo of his shattered psyche.
>>
>>61088844
>>61088871
here's the problem tho:
>"What's up bro! Love your music man! Here's a bee--"
>>
File: 1442009012748.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1442009012748.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>61089000
>>
[spoiler]Fuck off.[/spoiler]
>>
>>61087947
It's ok OP, rage against the machine fucking blow anyway.
>>
>>61089010
Do you not understand how that could be obnoxious and not appreciated?
>>
>What's up bro! Love your music man! Here's a bee--FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
>>
Met Kiefer Sutherland and i said "hey you're jack bauer! GOD DAMMMMMITTTT"

he told me to go get a dog and put it up me :(
>>
>>61087979
>defending an asshole

It's an absolute cuck kind of cuckoldry
>>
>>61089101
kek'd
>>
>>61089122

>being the nice guy and being upset by someone telling someone to fuck off

how's being a cuckster working out for you?
>>
>>61089101
Laughed hard enough I started coughing.
>>
>>61088121
What were you eating?
>>
>>61090287
idk senpai it was 6 years ago
>>
I met Jeff Mangum at the People's Climate March last year. He's a really nice dude, and surprisingly normal.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.