[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are you expecting from Swish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: kws.jpg (68 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
kws.jpg
68 KB, 960x640
what are you expecting from Swish?
>>
a different album title
>>
A new cover
>>
watered down Yeezus
>>
a lot of shitposting on /mu/
>>
a death grips cover album.
>>
Appearances by North and Saint.
>>
For "SWISH" to be a retarded acronym (Saint West...)
>>
King Push, because that's what's taking it's place this year.
>>
a brick
>>
>>61086853
Yeezus pt II except maybe a little bit more sentimental and ever so slightly toned down on the egotism with lots of "I know I'm egotistic, but that's who I am!!" and "I'm sorry I act this way, but I'm Kanye West!" type lyrics
>>
SWISHIT
>>
>>61086895
this
>>
I've gone through a weird process with Yeezus,
at first I fell for the hype and liked it. Then, I realized it wasn't that good and didn't make sense. After that, I didn't listen to it for about a year, until today. Holy shit, this shit is actually really fucking good.

I remember when it first came out a couple of guys were saying how it was a bit too minimilastic for the time, some people said it's Kanye's Kid A, in the sense that it'll divide the fanbase. Feel like it'll go down as one of his best albums by the end of this decade.

As for SWISH, Ye said it sucked and scrapped a bunch of songs. He tweeted the other day, about how he was "working on it" so people could leave him alone.

I don't know what it'll be, Kanye's been listening to a bunch of trap, and he usually borrows a lot from his influences, and makes it the central sound of the album. I don't think this one will be as dark or personal as his previous two albums, a bit more "Bound 2" than New Slaves.

Really hope he switches the name back, that's the other thing, the album was so weak, he went with SWISH because he felt like SHMG was too hype. SWISH is just an awful sounding name.
>>
>>61086853
His 3rd shit album
>>
influence from death grips, blackie, clipping, the list goes on
>>
another shitty travis scott record with a pop/soul song or two with john legend or james blake or something.
>>
>>61088956
KEK
>>
more try-hard blasphemy
>>
>>61086895
>>61086977
this d e s u s e n p a i
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.