[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did they do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
How the fuck did they do it?
>>
is this what /mu/ has come to
>>
>>61083182
>hating Coldplay

shouldnt you be watching the last peep show episode that just got shown? it isnt 2005 any more, hating coldplay isnt cool
>>
>>61083182
coldplay isn't that bad to be honest
>>
>>61083150
Mainly Brian Eno.

He forced Chris Martin to think in terms of chords only, and he had the band experiment without Martin's influence. It really bums me out to think they could make another Viva La Vida, but instead choose to do shitty pop rock featuring vocals from Rihanna, stupid Avicii stuff, etc.
>>
>>61083211
what the fuck are you on about you just made the same fucking thread you dumbass
also I like peep show and viva la vida
>>
This album isn't even bad for what it is.

Solid pop record.
>>
>>61083150
They killed all counter-revolutionaries.
>>
>>61083182
Coldplay is pretty good
>>
>>61083373
Actually that wasnt me that made that other thread but i thought it was funny to think of people that hate coldplay as peep show fans
>>
>>61083211
Neither is loving coldplay. That's like having burgers as your favourite food.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.