[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /mu/'s general opinion on Eagles of Death Metal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What's /mu/'s general opinion on Eagles of Death Metal? I know their albums on P4K all have above 7 ratings so I was curious, I like I Want You So Hard and I wanted to check out more of their stuff. I wanna check out some Queens too.
>>
QotSA is way better
Kyuss is even better than QotSA
>>
Cowards who hid from terrorists while they slaughtered their fans in front of them
>>
>>61079663
Do QotSA have the same drum sound as EODM? I love the rough sounding snares they have.
>>
>>61079679
There's a line between stupidity and bravery
>>
>>61079717
Exactly what I was going to say. I'd have reacted the same way because how the hell was I going to know there'd be armed to the teeth terrorists at my show? Fucking keyboard warriors saying they'd do shit differently.
>>
>>61079663
I can listen to kyuss the whole day, but I cant get into qotsa
>>
>>61079746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9zeb5BfpgE
>>
>>61079612
I love them. Death by sexy is by far the best album, check that out first. You'll be completely hooked on 'em after.
But yeah If you look at all josh homme projects then kyuss takes the cake.
>>
>>61079822
that one is alright, i can listen to 4 or 5 qotsa's songs but its nothing like kyuss where i can put all of their albums one after another and listen to all the songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfWI-yV7TUY
>>
>>61079612
QoTSA > Kyuss > EODM

Also Jesse seems highly histrionic
>>
>>61079679
Literally any one of those gunshots could've ment the death of them. Also

>Charging people who suicide vests

It's like you want to die
>>
I'm new to both these bands, someone mind telling me which Kyuss songs are the best? I find em a bit less unique and catchy than most QoTSA stuff. Like I like the intro to Thumb and I think Asteroid is a great song, but QoTSA just has more of the good stuff
>>
>>61080615

dont rise to it family
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.