[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this is better than Ride.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 1024x1013) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 1024x1013
Daily reminder that this is better than Ride.
>>
>>61078035
isn't that obvious??
>>
both pretty fucking awful
>>
for u
>>
>>61078051
you must have bad taste
>>
I'm aware, OP
>>
>>61078035
And Loveless is a whole tier above Souvlaki. What's your point?
>>
Lool no
>>
>>61078051
Kill yourself
>>
>>61078035
Its not. Slowdive is one of the most overrated indie bands of all time. They have like 2 good songs.
>>
File: Curve.jpg (42 KB, 648x295) Image search: [Google]
Curve.jpg
42 KB, 648x295
>>61078652
And Curve are better than all of them
>>
>>61078035

I want to make love to Rachel.
>>
>>61080607
Curve are overrated AF. I'm surprised you even had the nerve to bring them up ITT. They're almost Evanescence tier.
>>
>>61078106
yeah but you think that oasis are the pinnacle of pop
>>
>>61080695
Oh so you've never listened to them. Fair enough.
>>
>>61080695
>Curve
>overrated as fuck

So much for that opinion. That's just stupid. In what universe are Curve overrated?
>>
>>61078035
Who gives a fuck? They're both great.
>>
>>61080755
I've heard like 5 of their tracks. The only one I remember is the one that rips off the vocal melody from CT's Lorelei.

At least SPC ECO is enjoyable.
>>
>>61080695
>overrated AF
>in a thread that has mentioned Loveless
lol
>>
>>61080825
>has heard 5 tracks
>has an opinion

/mu/ in a nutshell. Listen to Pubic Fruit and get back to me.
>>
>>61080829
Loveless deserves all of the praise it gets, and then some.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.