[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kendrick tops the Pitchfork 2015 list
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 12
File: 1450255438186.jpg (127 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450255438186.jpg
127 KB, 1000x1000
http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-lists/9764-the-50-best-albums-of-2015/5/

Is that album really that good?
>>
DID
>>
Yes we all know
Form your own opinion
>>
Swish is going to be most anticipated 2016
>>
is the grimes album any good? I like pop but I don't want no "gender studies" fucking SJW nonsense.
>>
>>61077668
How about you listen to it and judge it for yourself
instead of seeking approval on a meme website
>>
>>61077702

I dont wanna waste my time with shitty music. I have enough of it. But I want to get into 2015 music, but not have to be subjected to garbage that just pisses me off more than anything.

Stop being lazy, Give a 1 sentence review or fuck off.
>>
No, it's utter corny, preachy, pseudo-experimental pop trash made for white young suburban hipsters.
>>
The fact that Death Grips wasn't mentioned on any list they made automatically invalidates their opinions.
>>
>>61077726
Art Angels is awful if you were wondering. Mediocre production, vocals have no emotion. It's just mediocre in general.
>>
>>61076930
>http://pitchcuck.cuck/cuck/cuck-lists/9764-the-50-best-cucks-of-cuck15/5/
>>
That whole top ten is teenagerriffic.

Pitchfork is completely fucked.
>>
>>61077800

Thank you. See? I'd be wasting my time yet these faggots like Pitchfork hype it like its the next thing since sliced bread.
>>
>>61077773
I don't mind Death Grips, but you 14 year old stans ruin it for me.
>>
>>61077814

Yup. They sold out hardcore and are now on the memerap and poptimism bandwagon. What a joke. Never reading the awful site again. They went from hipster cucks to the average teenager with shitty taste.
>>
>>61077806

>pitchcuck

lel..
>>
>>61077823
So did lots of anons here. Everybody has a different opinion on it so seeking the opinion of one anonymous stranger hardly seems like a more productive way to form your opinion than just getting all your recommendations from some shitty review site. And I don't see why people are surprised and outraged that TPAB topped their list, it's a safe choice amd pretty much received acclaim across the board. Not sure what people were expecting.
>>
>>61077823
>Pitchfork hype it like its the next thing since sliced bread.
Exactly. It hasn't even been out long enough to warrant any spot on a year end list, which is why I think any album released from November 1st on should just be counted in the next year's list to give it some time, that or don't do year end lists until mid january/february
>>
>>61077875

I'm just curious what it SOUNDS like.. so I know whetrher to spend time hearing it or not. I like pop but I hate that cutesy SJW bullshit pop that is popular nowadays.

I don't care for a short opinion of "it sucks" or "its great". I want to know what it sounds like exactly. I am not looking for approval. I could give a fuck less at 33 years old what faggot teenagers think about modern music. I am curious that's all, cuz I hardly heard many 2015 albums.
>>
>>61077823
>trying to our hipster internet hipsters
>>
>>61077921
It would take a just a few minutes to find out. When I'm curious about an album I don't seek out shitposts about it, I just listen to a few tracks. Not that I've listened to Art Angels, I have no interest in Grimes after Visions.
>>
>>61077835
>stans
>>/r/hiphopheads
>>
>>61077921

> I hate that cutesy SJW bullshit pop that is popular nowadays

Then no you probably wont like it, but it would be significantly less effort to listen to one of the tracks and form your own opinion than to ask someone elses opinion on a Butanese basket weaving BBS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE
>>
>>61076930
yes
>>
File: jamie-xx-in-colour.jpg (21 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
jamie-xx-in-colour.jpg
21 KB, 800x800
Why is everyone getting assblasted about Kendrick and ignoring the equally memey release pictured?

If I have to read one more pretentious paragraph about how 'OMG I Know There's Gonna Be Good Times was like, the jam of the summer' despite not hearing it played anywhere I'm gonna be cross.
>>
not in my top 100 for the year, which is the most important thing.
>>
>no Sauna

p4k please
>>
>>61077890
>It hasn't even been out long enough to warrant any spot on a year end list

It came out in mid March. Is your end of the year list just the best of January and February?
>>
>>61078204
tryhard contrarian
>>
>>61078204
>listening to over 100 albums from 2015
>having a fucking top 100 albums from 2015

lol
>>
so many good 2015 albums and they chose 10 of the least impressive but least offensive for the top 10.
>>
>FJM higher than Joanna

autism triggered
>>
>>61077837
just because Radiohead and Animal Collective don't make quality music anymore doesn't mean the rest of music stopped

you guys are seriously retarded
>>
>>61078204
>>>/bandcamp/
>>
>>61079288

They pick the most generic, over the top and uninteresting albums that pose as "IMPORTANT LIFE CHANGING EVENTS", when the same bullshit has been done 20 years ago. I think you just have shit taste.
>>
>>61076930

Whether or not "institutionalized racism" exists in America, or to what degree, a huge chunk of African Americans are being herded by the same self-loathing, self-racist ideology. Kendrick's album is an all-encompassing summary of that ideology.

I acknowledge the album's refined production, lyricism, and cohesiveness, but I find it unlistenable because of it's wack message. Race-centric ideologies do nothing besides promote racism. It's hateful fodder for the weak-minded bulk of today's youth to follow, and the end result is a bunch of angry people with no direction and no sense of individuality.
>>
>>61079394

God that album is sounding so pretentious, obnoxious, ignorant, race baiting and just SJW nonsense. Good thing I didn't even bother with it. I'd prob just get triggered listening to it.

After all Obama loves it, that tells you something. I just can't fucking stand black artists who talk about race 24/7.
>>
>>61079443

>sweeping generalizations

you PC too bro?
>>
>>61079349
Young Thug, Future, and Kendrick are all important

Beach House, OPN, and Floating Points are all good

They have enough indie garbage on that list for people like you anyway. you just won't like it if pitchfork does cause you're a contrarian idiot
>>
File: costanza10.jpg (98 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
costanza10.jpg
98 KB, 960x960
>socially conscious music review sites
>>
>>61076930

The write up about it spends almost the entire length of it talking about everything except the actual music contained on the album.

And nearly every other review does the same.

I don't have much of a problem with the album itself. First half is a bit shit tbf but it gets better and better as it goes on. I don't have a problem with the themes and views expressed on the album.

But every time someone is compelled to explain that you don't get it, they go off on a condescending tangent about how culturally important it is (which they tend to confuse with how much they agree with what Kendrick is saying). Whereas I'm only arsed about whether the music is good or not. And some of it is,
some of it isnt. It should be as simple as that.

And the sad thing is, some cunt will do the same now replying to this, because fans of this album are some of the most overprotective and partisan I've seen of an album in a while.
>>
>>61079394
its*
>>
>>61078178
Literally the whole top 10 is a meme. He'll top twenty is a meme. I might be biased because I think the whole pitchfork website is a meme
>>
>>61078251
>Natalie Prass is 49th and not 2nd
F U C K Y O U
U
C
K
Y
O
U
>>
I'm legitimately curious, was there a single reviewer who understood that Kendrick's album was actually critical of black American culture in the light of recent incidents? Or did every single one of them just ignore the parts that didn't further their narrative?
>>
Deafheaven got BTFO.
>>
>She's taking all the heat and intensity that comes along with an Internet-fueled spotlight and radiating that energy outward, blinding detractors and putting on an epic light show for everyone else.

They throw words like "blinding" and "tackling" and "epic" around.

So why do I feel cold and indifferent at it?
>>
File: 1447705671199.jpg (71 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1447705671199.jpg
71 KB, 365x363
>>61076930
>'All of this Blackness is important. Important because sometimes white people need to take a metaphorical seat—to sit down, shut up, and listen to conversations in which they are a cultural object, not the center. This is not an easy task. White people have been way too comfortable for way too long in this country, in this world. Way too comfortable with the way they choose to see reality solely through their own gaze, way too comfortable with their sense of entitlement over the planet and its resources, way too comfortable with their appropriation of culture in ways large and small, way too comfortable with the stories they tell, the lies passed off as the history of mankind. Way too comfortable with the things they pick up, way too careless with the way they put them down.'

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>61079740
>Young Thug, Future, and Kendrick are all important
Can you please seriously explain how. Not trolling
>indie garbage for people like you anyway
>browsing /mu/
Ok pal
>>
>>61080210
white people are gay af black people have big ballsack
>>
>>61080273
by whatever means you can possibly implement to judge hip hop and rap. production, flow, lyrics, themes, aesthetic, relevance, culture, innovation...they all have that

and i don't browse /mu/ for indie bands. like i said, radiohead and animal collective are behind us. guitar music is dying, with the exception of some drone, shoegaze, dream pop, post-rock, and whatever samples are implemented in electronic music
>>
>>61079394
I totally agree. Everyone just says it's important because it talks about race,but it's message is convoluted in my opinion.
>>
>>61079942
Like you're making any attempt to analyze the music either, with your "first half is shit but the last half is better." Personally, I think it's pretty consistent all the way through, musically. Wesley's Theory, Institutionalized and These Walls are all highlights for me, production-wise.
>>
>>61080210

Pitchfork? More like Cuckfork amirite?
>>
>>61077668
if you go into art angels expecting a SJWfest you're probably going to be disappointed tbqh
>>
>>61080273
also, critics are coming to terms with the evolving nature of the music industry. it's not just p4k, it's all over. the underground and the mainstream become the same thing within a week now.

indie labels are being bought by the big guys, and there's an endless demand for music that gets glowing critiques. p4k was part of this, yes, but more or less they just adapted at the right time as a result of it.

/mu/ is just hilariously behind and in denial because, like the rest of 4chan, it's conservative and hates change.

if young thug was as 'le underground' as some of its favorites, there would be no denying his influence.

instead, he's doing it in a public spotlight. /mu/ should be excited, but instead, it whines and rejects the present
>>
>>61080423

Wait... we can say "cuck" again?
>>
>>61077145
wasnt that album supposed to drop like 2 years ago
>>
>>61080143
Pretty sure none of them did. No one did.
>>
cuck cá Žuck
>>
It's called "white guilt." There's nothing more trendy these days than to promote a young, semi-intelligent black artist to the white masses.
>>
>>61080210
I'm gonna take a guess. The person who wrote that was white, and was either a tatted up tumblrina or a beta cuck
>>
>>61080143
If I remember correctly p4k's review mentioned the last line of Blacker The Berry as a "minor flaw" or something
>>
>>61078204
Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>61079288
>Radiohead don't release quality music anymore
What? Bullshit, not only was their last album great, they haven't released anything in years almost five years now.
>>
>>61080470
>>61080507
>>61080519

Lets test:

p4k are cucks, baka desu senpai
>>
>Is that album really that good?

No, but it's pretty good

It's just been a shitty ass year
>>
>>61080610
>it's been a shitty ass year
>implying
Nigga so many fantastic hip hop albums have dropped this year. TPAB being one of the better ones.
>>
>>61080645
>Nigga so many fantastic hip hop albums have dropped this year.

>hip hop
>good
>>
>>61079288
haha damn /mu/ needs to learn this lesson holy shit
>>
>>61080668
>look mum etc
>>
>>61078311
Nice reading comprehension. We are talking about Art Angels, not TPAB.
>>
>>61080668
Upvoted
>>
Just learned the term "respectability politics" today, but how is the concept not inherently racist?
Completely disregarding Kendrick's insight into the problems within the black community as "misguided"? How the fuck do journalists get away with that?
>>
>>61080668
you must have a lot of scars from all those edges you're cutting yourself on lad
>>
>>61079551

I hate obama. If he likes it needless to say I'd hate it. Its not "sweeping"
>>
>>61080352

Hip hop is fucking stale, lets face it. The fact those shitty artists are "important" really shows how sad the state of music is.

I can't believe you young faggots think hip hop is this important genre, when it has been wayyy over due for anything good for 10-15 years now. You guys need to make a new style of music and stop coping the same nonsense over and over and call it "important" cuz it has some dumb political agenda.
>>
File: 2015.jpg (88 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
88 KB, 763x652
>>61080684
>mum
>>
>>61076930
top 1 is fine but still debatable, however the rest of top 10 is fucked
>>
>>61080815
>>61080770
Fucking neck yourselves. I cringe when people on here think they're somehow better or enlightened.
>>
>>61080456

its not even change. How are the same stale sounds "change"? People are sick and tired of stale music that people think is "important" because its chock full of SJW nonsense.

You sound like a cuck
>>
>>61080836

You fucking hypocrite. Everything you said was "better" or "enlightened" and now you're accusing me of that? FUck off redditor
>>
>>61080815
There's plenty of musically innovative hip-hop that isn't just focused on some political agenda, just like there's plenty of innovative music in other genres. You're just not gonna be inclined to see it or care about it if you don't like hip-hop in the first place. It's clear, however, that it's a very big genre with lots of up and coming artists.
>>
Reading that is the hardest I've cringed in a long time.

>IT'S BLACK AS FUCK DON'T YOU DUMB WHITE BOYS GET IT, BLACK LIVES MATTER AND KENNICK IS A GENIUS FOR TELLING US THAT, OBAMA SAID HE LIKED THE ALBUM, THAT PROVES IT'S GOOD, DAMN I FEEL CULTURALLY ENRICHED LISTENING TO THIS, FEEL THE BERN
Meanwhile, no mention of the forgettable music, or the mediocre lyrics, or the fact that he hits us over the head with the same message and sound for twice as long as necessary.
>>
ITT: Insecure rednecks blaming their shortcomings on "racism"

The irony is delicious.
>>
>>61080870
>Fuck off redditor
This is exactly that same fucking mentality. "hur dur you disagree with me, you must be from reddit".

Jesus Christ, if you're going to shit post, at least have some fucking originality you sperg lord.
>>
>>61080756
>Act like bix nood
>We're entitled to respect
Not how it works in the real world.
>>
>tfw I don't give a flying fuck about this "black politics" and "white guilt" shit because it doesn't exist in the real world
You faggots are so caught up in the internet you don't realise how much of a non issue this is. No one I know talks about any of this shit.
>>
>>61080844
Change in the industry you frothing downs jackhole, jesus you can't even read
>>
File: doom_paul_1.png (907 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
doom_paul_1.png
907 KB, 720x720
>>61076930
>It's also Black as fuck
>Links to a Jezebel article
>Literally no mention of the quality of the music
>>
>>61080158
yea they did, they got fucked hard after they're 8.9 and Meliora didn't get mentioned anywhere, which sucks cause it's AWESOME
>>
>>61080974
>No one I know talks about any of this shit.
if you stepped outside once in a while you might run into someone
>>
>>61080974
Yea you can live your life without talking or doing anything about the things said in the album but I think the album is about not turning a blind eye to it

There's obviously a problem still with the way black people are treated today
>>
>the whole write up is about how "black" it is
>literally no mention of the music

i hate the world. minor threat didn't just have a message, their music was great too. illmatic didn't just serve a new york theme, the music was great too.

TPAB is just a regular pop-rap record that's incredibly cluttered with unnecessary junk that is being praised just for its themes.
>>
>>61079394
The whole message of the album (according to Kendrick himself) is that black people themselves are the only people who can over come their own self loathing/institutional racism, which is basically exactly what you believe people should think. Your either purposefully being ironic or irrationally over-emptional/uncomfortable/angry whenever people are talking about race and so you just immediately discount it as "SJW Bullshit"
>>
>>61078178
>the jam of the summer' despite not hearing it played anywhere

how?

Are you an autistic shut-in or something?

It played on the radio for weeks and was played at almost every party I went too, it got a lot of my friends into Young Thug
>>
I don't get why people are surprised by this. It was the most hyped album of the year, it topped their year end list before it was even released.
>>
>>61080210
Read that last night. No idea but they totally missed the point of the song they were talking about. As a white shitlord, this album didn't make me uncomfortable at all. Writer probably just wanted to sound "woke" and DENOUNCE THE OPPRESSIVE WHITE EVILS because, yknow, nobody on the internet is already doing that
>>
Meanwhile on bizzaro p4k they come through with their actually good top edgiest meme releases of the year list
>>61081551
>>
File: homepage_large.689223b5.jpg (90 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.689223b5.jpg
90 KB, 319x319
>>61076930
Is Miguel actually good? I've never seen any here talk about him. For contemporary R&B , I mostly listen to Frank Ocean, FKA Twigs, The Weeknd, and Tinashe
>>
>>61081997
you'll love Miguel then. Wildheart was good but I personally still like Kaleidoscope Dream more. Great voice, interesting atmosphere, catchy and memorable hooks, plenty of subtle details in at least most songs too so it doesn't get boring after only 5 listens.
>tfw no qt 3.14 gf to do like drugs tonight
>>
Death Grips were snubbed because they haven't called out their misogynist and racist cis-white male fanbase linked to the hate website 4chan tbqh
>>
How did grimes get 3rd over tame impala? Was it just so the list wasn't predictable? I mean tame impala got a 9.3 and 8.5. That's a pretty hefty difference. Do the scores really not mean anything?
>>
>>61082320
Bingo.
>>
>>61078204

clearly not, since you have to seek validation from a board full of autists.
>>
>>61079394
>>61081562

>self-loathing
it's internalized racism. institutional racism exists in society, or people claim that it exists in society. Fairly obvious that it does, but some people on here are just oblivious, or 14 years old.
>>
>>61080143

>not being able to understand nuance
>>
>>61082522
I haven't listened to TPAB yet, I think I got enough of the idea from Blacker the berry and Alright. I don't think Kendrick ignores the factors many black go through or denies that blacks are still oppressed , but he just points out that whites are not the only ones that holds blacks down in America. The "self-loathing" is evident through gang violence, drugs, color struck, and bad families many blacks go through. Kendrick, what I hope he's saying, is that more blacks should strive to be better and not divided each other so blacks can overcome white discimination
>>
>>61082860
>>61082860
But throughout the album he's struggling with how far that spiritual shit can go. That's the tension in his conversation with Pac.
>>61081997
Miguel sucks but Adorn is fun
>>
>>61083097
In mortal man, there's a part where Kendrick kinda knows that Pac isn't really saying those things to him. It's more like a dream or an epiphany. Kendrick is really inspired by his poetry, activism, and boldness.

As much as I love Pac and how wise he can be about society, he has done stupid things desu. Starting an East coast - West coast war isn't a good approach for the black community and he became too much of a violent thug than a more peaceful "thug" he tried to be before he got with Death row. T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E was supposed to unite black gangs and fight against internalize racism
>>
>>61079443
Do you always form your opinions secondhand? I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>61080912

I'm not disagreeing you fucking dumbshit. I'm telling you you are acting like a hypocrite retard. Trying to tell everyone your tastes are better than others. Kill yourself. I hate faggots like you that think you know everything.
>>
File: 1426708076032.jpg (96 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1426708076032.jpg
96 KB, 531x471
>>61076930
>Tame Impala is 5th
>>
>>61080763

He's right tho.. Hip hop is so fucking overrated.
>>
>>61076930
No the album is for cucks who are oppressed by the white man
>>
>>61080901

You sound like a big cuck, so your opinion is totally invalid you faggot.

I love how you dumb 20 year olds think you're so enlightened by your shitty hip hop. Go get better music tastes cuck
>>
>>61081197
>61081197

Thats fucking nonsense. Black people have more respect than ever. Just because some piece of shit criminal cant get away scot free doesn't mean anything. Im so sick of this
>>
>>61081009

You're still a cuck
>>
>>61081562

It IS SJW bullshit. Because what the hell are you going to do about racism problems in america? It'll always exist whether you like it or not. Whining about it won't do shit. Either deal with it or shut the fuck up. That's my philosophy. I have no tolerance for blacks whining about racism when they have it better than ever these days.
>>
>>61083809

Yes I have to these days because everyone always has a fucking political agenda when I just want to listen to some meaningful music without being pounded over the head over and over about some nonsense.

I am passing on this Kendrick album, too much BLM bullshit for me. Sorry, I just don't give a shit.
>>
>>61077823
what's your favorite album?
>>
>>61076930
You haven't listened to the most controversial album of the year?
>>
>>61086417

Why is it controversial?
>>
>>61085594
> I have no tolerance for blacks
Well... there it is
>>
>>61076930
>120+ posts
>it's about someone else's top 10 of the year

So how about instead of bitching about their list.....you make your own and discuss that? Stay autistic /mu/ that'll help fix this shithole.
>>
>>61087089
Because some black guy made it.
>>
SUFFY JUST WON THE /MU/ POLL
>>
>>61087112

That's not at all what that means. Stop it
>>
>>61076930
>Pitchfork said a thing
Who fucking cares?
>>
is tpab really that good? no. however, is anything being released these days good? not really. so when you see this at the top of aoty lists theyre not really saying that its one of the best albums of all time, it just means its better than the majority of other modern music.
>>
>>61085594
wow man. youre really triggered. might i suggest using tumblr? youd fit in well there
>>
Man I still have to listen to Vince Staples and Tame Impalas new album. Fuuuuuuck
>>
File: image.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>61077837
>>61077921
>>61079443
>>61080423
>>61080815
>>61080844
>>61085477
>>61085538
>>61085594
>>61085668

>Being this butthurt
>>
>>61087587

>being a fag
>>
>>61076930
>>61080210
Jesus christ, you can tell right off the bat that it was a white person who wrote this
>>
File: peepee.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>61081591
>going to parties
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I hated Yeezus, but I just re-listened to it and it does most of what this album apparently does, so much better.

Maybe /mu/ was right when that Yeezus was some Kid A shit that nobody would get until a couple of years later.
>>
>>61080143
No. Because then they can't tell us blacks how we should act and react to shit, we should be coddeled every time some stupid nigga wants to do stupid nigga shit.

It's just frustrating to see all this shit, and like nobody gets the point of the album and it's critique about how people in the black community don't respect each other. (LITERALLY THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF Complexion and i)
>>
>>61077921
dont bother with grimes or kendrick lamar, both shit. HYIMW is the best album released this year imo. Its like Beach Boys level arrangements, good songwriting, and pretty eclectic instrumentation/influence for a pop record.
>>
>>61088921

Whats that acronym? Now that sounds up my alley.
>>
File: image.gif (370 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
370 KB, 500x465
>>61087747

Found the butthurt tumblr snowflake
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with liking pitchfork
>>
WE
>>
>>61089154
WUZ
>>
>>61089176

KINGZ
>>
>Powers That B didn't make the top 50
>They'll give it a 10/10 when its rereleased ten years from now
>>
>>61080099

So the only criticism we're gonna get on this board is "album is a meme" now?

Meme really doesn't mean anything to you people, huh?
>>
>>61077837
wew he's mad
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.