[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this a good worthwhile album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: mzi.vmpbwrwg.600x600-75.jpg (228 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mzi.vmpbwrwg.600x600-75.jpg
228 KB, 600x600
is this a good worthwhile album?
>>
>>61075812
Ten times better than anything they've made since the Max Normal days. Not as good as the Ziggurat though
>>
>>61075918
better or worse than the fantastic kill?
>>
>>61075942
Not him, but it's not as good. Sibot's beats >>>> HiTeks
>>
>>61075954
so it falls somewhere between songs at the mall and $o$ then? alright i think ill check it out
>>
File: 1437346478394.jpg (462 KB, 1616x1436) Image search: [Google]
1437346478394.jpg
462 KB, 1616x1436
>>61075982
It's very much a precursor to $o$ and DA in general.

Here's my Waddy rankings
>>
>>61076044
whats with the two faces on $o$ does it mean it grew on you?

im looking forward to rats rule 23 and kind of anticipating it to be a bit more yolandi heavy than the last three mainly based on the name
>>
Monitoring this thread for yolandi ass
>>
>>61076119
i wont post it i think she is beautiful but how she looks isnt the focus of the thread
>>
>>61076082
Yeah.

RR23 should be cool. DJ Muggs is lowkey one of the greatest producers in hip hop history.
>>
>>61076237
that and anytime i have heard yolandi rap she just owns it is DJ hi tek not doing this one at all or is DJ muggs just doing some of the songs while hi tek does others? it will be interesting to see them with a new DJ nothing against hi tek obviously
>>
File: Untitled.png (519 KB, 602x561) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
519 KB, 602x561
>>61076263
He posted this the other day. So shared production between Muggs and HiTek and a guess appearance or two by Sibot.
>>
>>61076153
One artist I never ever see posted (and can barely find anything on online right now) is sweat.x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84VQmImdgQA
They're quite in the same vein as Max Normal imo (especially some other tracks like "genetics", but it's impossible to find right now)
>>
>>61076301
you realize sweat x was a heavy rival to max normal right?
>>
>>61076301
Yeah Ninja disses Sweat X and Wormstom and Spoek on Fish Paste. He seems to end on bad terms with all his collaborators
>>
>>61076294
something about that image has gotten me hyped for the album oh and apparently i have been mispelling 16s name wrong i thought it was spelled out
>>
>>61076352
he isnt dissing spoek he is calling sweat x a spoek copy cat

im still wondering what the hell happened to neon don
>>
>>61076327
I never knew, just remember liking them back in the Myspace days
>>
>>61076044
You forgot Fucknrad
>>
>>61076422
isnt that just the fantastic kill without bang on the drum?
>>
>>61076389
>Spoek Mathambo is a spank rock look-a-like
>Rap-a-like siff little parasite gah!
>Fuck every one of your whack tracks
>Marcus Wormstorm is short and fat
>>
>>61075812
Pretty much all of Waddy's pre-DA work is worth checking out IMO

Also can we talk about how damn god-tier the Ziggurat is? What an album!
>>
>>61076449
ah maybe i misheard the line then so the question is how he winds up on bad terms with all his collaborators is it bad luck or is it a problem with him
>>
>>61076439
Apparently it is. Interesting.
>>
>>61076478
I dunno but he's probably mellowed out with age considering him Yolandi and Hi-Tek have been together without any problems since 2008.
>>
>>61076794
yolandi seems to know how to counter the perfectionist in him better than anyone else she has been collaborating with him since the ziggurate and even appears on the fantastic kill they also have really good on stage chemistry

if you watch this performance right around the 1 minute mark you see yolandi give him a look and thrust at him like a kind of sign to back off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvvsydu5hDY
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.