[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HDD borked and lost all the music I had >no backups and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1443072037349.gif (2 MB, 350x190) Image search: [Google]
1443072037349.gif
2 MB, 350x190
>HDD borked and lost all the music I had
>no backups and I was retarded enough to keep the list of stuff in the same HDD
I'm done with music. It was nice meeting you all, people.
>>
>>61075102
This is why you use Spotify™.
>>
>>61075159
>implying Spotify has even 10% of the obscure shit most of /mu/ me included listen to
>>
>>61075102
>not collecting physical media
>not making backups of digital files

good riddance, pleb
>>
>>61075102
Dont lose hope , pirate it again.
>>
>>61075259
okay just download the obscure stuff only why waste your time with everything? spotify has a lot of shit
>>
>>61075424
The problem is that I can't even remember a small percentage of the stuff I downloaded.
>>
>>61075465
good thing you're downloading all this obscure shit that you can't remember
>>
if only there was some type of digital storage device that could save the entire musical catalog history that i could play songs from on my phone or laptop... man i would pay like $9.99 or like $20 a month if someone provided that service!
>>
>>61075501
You pay for notepad? Someone is ripping you off buddy
>>
>>61075501
Are you being scarcastic?
>>
File: 1443769816587.png (264 KB, 1638x1912) Image search: [Google]
1443769816587.png
264 KB, 1638x1912
>hdd
>2016
>>
>>61075159
>>61075501
i wish the shilling would end
>>
I'll use this shit instead of opening a new one.
Some time ago I found on youtube a video of two young guys, djs or whatever that made a live performance for like 20 minutes, there was a small crowd in there. The guys were slav or something like that iirc. One of them with his hoodie on the whole time. The music was kind of relaxing electronic and one of them played a keyboard.
>>
>>61075102
this happened to me once and i was really bummed out, but even though Windows wouldn't read the HD, I was able to use a pirated copy of GetData's RecoverMyFiles and retrieve all my music. was pretty happy about it
>>
>>61076136
its death grips
>>
>>61076136
death grips
>>
>>61075501
>the entire musical catalog history
except the beatles or taylor swift or pink floyd until 2013 or Adele's new album or anything else record labels intentionally withhold from the service at the expense of the consumer

inb4>le beatles suck tho senpai xDDD
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.