[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M GOING IN AN ADVENTURE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Merzbow-pulsedemon.jpg (47 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Merzbow-pulsedemon.jpg
47 KB, 350x350
Well /mu/, this is it. We had a great time together. We memed, we listened to some nice tunes, we called Fantano a melon and Kendrick fans kucks and pasted MC Ride's face on everything. Every second here was a mix of laughing friendly joy with a sense of desperation and pessimism for the human condition. But now I must depart. I'm going into an adventure to put together the album that will be my magnum opus. Think the child of love between "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" and "Pulse Demon". I must now take my gear, knowledge and willpower with me to the insides of the most dark and dense forest I can find, to set a small improved studio in a cabin and start my work. All I have is my gay ass Eazy-E voice, a notebook and bongos, but it's enough. I hope you all do well without me. Remember to water the memes and not let the /noise/ generals die too fast. If I never come back, just remember me how I was. Ah, and be nice to Fantano, I want him to review this when I'm back, if I survive this.

See you later /mu/
>>
See you when you come back in a couple hours
>>
>>61073290
>Think the child of love between "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" and "Pulse Demon
Do it anon. I need it.
>>
please don't come back
>>
>he thinks he's the first /mu/tant ever to make a Pulse Demon/ITAOTS combo

There was this one band that did it here and I'm 100% sure it is better than anything you will make
>>
>>61073387
are you talking about the brigade of dicklicks?
>>
>>61073397
no
>>
>>61073387
Link
>>
>>61073453
>spoonfeeding
lurk more
>>
>>61073463
>"muh spoonfeeding"
>*decodifying*
>"the thing doesn't really exists"
>>
>>61073522
keep thinking that
>>
>>61073528
You lead me to think that what can I do
>>
>>61073528
>>61073539

ur both fagets
>>
OP here, thanks for the support guys, y'all just fill my heart with hopes, but now I gotta go get my shit together and make musics byeee xoxoxoxo
>>
>>61073290
Fuck off
>>
File: smiledog.jpg (52 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
smiledog.jpg
52 KB, 597x598
>>61074000
I fuck off, but I always fuck on again
>>
>>61073290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
>>
>>61073290
already been done faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Da_n0bU1ks
>>
>>61075104
Kind of like this, but without an acoustic guitar, a bit less aeroplane, a bit more merzbow,
>>
>>61075139
thats not Merzbow it's Government Alpha
>>
>>61075245
I know
>>
>>61073290
post it here once you do it
>>
>>61077027
I will
>>
Have you made any music before? I'd like to hear it. Good luck on your magnum opus btw, do you have any ideas for lyrical themes?
>>
>>61073290
SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT
>>
Humble cannons already exists faggot, and it sucks
>>
>>61077311
Thanks anon!
I made some harsh noise and some instrumental hip hop in the past but unfortunately I don't have it online anymore. Now for lyrics I was thinking about making a concept album about some modern city that entered history because of some tragedy like Pripyat.
>>
>>61077667
Ooo that sounds cool, I'll keep my eye out for it
>>
>>61077764
thanks!
>>
>>61073397
OMF YES
>>
>>61077667
THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MEN
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.