[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find one flaw any flaw try it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Death-Grips-Niggas-on-the-Moon.jpg (33 KB, 608x547) Image search: [Google]
Death-Grips-Niggas-on-the-Moon.jpg
33 KB, 608x547
Find one flaw

any flaw

try it
>>
>n-word on the title
>band is 66.67% white
>>
>>61072831
tell me more
>>
Too short.
>>
>>61072821
Have a Sad Cum isn't as good as the rest of the album
Same goes for most of Fuck Me Out
>>
>>61072831
uh oh, that sounds problematic
>>
>>61072883
just keep revisiting them

they're among the best, you just gotta master the album first
>>
>>61072955
I've listened to it a fuckton of times, its a 9.5-10/10 but it's not perfect by any means
Both those songs are still an 8.5-9/10
>>
now that the dust has settled, jenny death sounds 4x better when you listen to it immediately after notm
>>
>>61073001
now that the dust has settled, jenny death is just okay
>>
>>61072821
their best work imo
>>
It's perfect.
>>
>>61072883
Fuck me out is my favorite, next to voila
>>
Uh, well, the insanely repetitive production that relies on the insanely repetitive sounds of Bjork samples is pretty stale and shitty compared to any of their other albums.
>>
Say Hey Kid is weaker than the rest of the tracks on the album
>>
sometimes what I like to do is listen to NOTM, then immediately Fashion Week finished by Jenny Death all in a row with no pauses in between

I let Fashion Week bridge the two albums together. Although ultimately the transition is probably smoother/more fun when you just listen to JD right after NOTM.
>>
>>61074159
this is the best track

>dont it feel good to drive a bus
>people need to get pick up
>>
Up My Sleeves is amazing and criminally underrated.

>OOOOOOHHHH YEAAAHHH
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.