[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for more shit like Larren Mazzacane Connors, Allys Ahmed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: CS2090778-02A-BIG.jpg (112 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
CS2090778-02A-BIG.jpg
112 KB, 700x700
Looking for more shit like Larren Mazzacane Connors, Allys Ahmed, Deux Filles. An emphasis on that really quiet and contemplative side of stuff. It could be free folk, improvisation, post punk. Just stuff that feels really free, like being a ghost and being able to wander around never to be detected.
>>
please fuck off, xusosis
>>
File: 3meow.jpg (177 KB, 720x780) Image search: [Google]
3meow.jpg
177 KB, 720x780
scott tuma
noel akchote
james plotkin
barton smith
the durruti column

>>61072386
>he thinks i'm the only one who listens to loren connors

hang around brooklyn sometime kid
incidentally don't get mad cuz people have better taste in music than you
>>
>>61072380
jakob ullmann, mark hollis
>>
Obviously Jandek
>>
>>61072380
>Deux Filles

are they women or what
>>
>>61072473
>hang around brooklyn sometime kid
No thanks, don't fancy getting gang raped by faggots.
>>
File: bm.jpg (29 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
bm.jpg
29 KB, 360x640
>>61072641
>I have never been to Brooklyn before

say it don't scream it
>>
>>61072473
Thank you friend. I'm sorry for the late reply, I was busy getting down and dirty.
>>
>>61072473
btw, you have really good taste in music. do you have a last.fm I could stalk?
>>
>>61072664
I know what goes on there when the lights go out, you guys do all manner of drugs and sleep with your slippery, deformed half-brothers.
>>
>>61072386
Eat shit.
>>
>>61073195
>>61073209
Dude, idk what this xusosis guy did to you, but he recommends good music and seems pretty cool. all of you people can just fuck off, what the hell do you get out of going into this thread and just fucking up everything? you know what this reminds me of? It reminds me of my bathroom, where the sink and floors have never been washed, the fucking shower head is attached to these fucking flimsy pipes hanging from the ceiling, the shower curtains are so close together that they hug you and stick to you when you're taking a shower. That's what it's like with all of you people in here, you're like a dirty fucking 100 year old bathroom with shitty fucking appliances, no fucking decent upgrades and filth. That is what you are to me in this thread, please just go away.
>>
>>61073230
They probably just get nasty things thought about them because theyre beauty is unpopular due to the media making them look bad. Priya Rai has been doing good work for indian pussy. You see these girls have friend with not a lot of sexual interest them, they get frustrated and bitter. You must do as we do in India friend and show them lots of love. It is the lack of love in this world that causes all this bad feeling, if we could just make love together everything would improve. You wouldn't bomb someone who could give you a nice blowjob now would you?
>>
>>61073230
>>61073274

It's too early to eat new pasta fàm but o I am laffin at this flyover anon arguing with another who still thinks it's so cool to be brooklyn that he has to tell everyone even when he's anonymous.
>>
>>61073274
>>61073230

I'm so confused my brain can't even process what I'm reading.
>>
>>61073230
I was defending xusosis but whatever
>>
>>61073274
This whole paragraph is a total non sequitur.
>>
I can't wait for artificial superintelligent computers to be invented, so I can talk with an AI and not have to be friends or talk with human beings anymore.
>>
>>61073427
>implying an AI would even be your friend
>>
>>61073178
http://www.last.fm/user/q-g
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Hesjz
>>
>>61073469
Program it to be.
>>
>>61073492
>https://rateyourmusic.com/~Hesjz
You have pretty obscure 5 star albums. I'm gonna download all of them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.