[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Kurt hadn't died do you think there's a chance he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
If Kurt hadn't died do you think there's a chance he might have gone back to his roots with Nirvana's 4th album and made it actual grunge instead of the bland pop-punk of Nevermind and In Uterus?
>>
That'd be cool, sorta sludgy as well.
>>
>>61071486
>In Uterus
kek
>>
>>61071793
what's funny? i think in uranus is their best tbqh famili
>>
>>61071486
No, because everything he was doing before his death hinted at him wanting to do bluesy sort of stuff.

He was about 2 weeks off recording covers of old blues songs with Mark Lanegan before he killed himself, and even in the unplugged performances they performed that sort of stuff.

Nothing suggested he would go back to the old Bleach style stuff, which is a good thing. It's a good album, but it's their least popular for a reason, it's not great compared to the rest, or the rest of the stuff in the grunge scene.
>>
BIG CHEESE
>>
Stop memeing this album to death newfie
>>
IM A NEGATIVE CREEP
IM A NEGATIVE CREEP
IM A NEGATIVE CREEP
>>
GIMME BACK MY ALCOHOL
GIMME BACK MY ALCOHOL
GIMME BACK MY GIMME BACK MY GIMME BAAAAAAAAAACK
>>
>>61071486
He would have become what Meme Grohl is today.
>>
>>61071486
I'm not really sure, part of me thinks a lot of the production/Butch Viggles had to do with the pop/punk shit they did from Nevermind onwards.

Have you heard their house demos/any demos of theirs? A lot of them sound bluesy/folksy and shit, but then again, a lot of B-sides still had that grungy feel.

So I guess we'll never know. It's like a tootsie pop, after three albums...gone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.