[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lives with James Blake >only make one song together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: chance-the-rapper-chicago.jpg (60 KB, 620x417) Image search: [Google]
chance-the-rapper-chicago.jpg
60 KB, 620x417
>lives with James Blake

>only make one song together

Why Is this allowed?

They both heavily influenced by gospel. Why don't they make a collab album?
>>
>>61070689
chance the rapper is bad thats y
>>
Maybe they will after they release their individual albums
>>
>>61070708

He has more hits than misses. Some with the social experiment just make you go wtf but then he releases something impressive after
>>
>>61070708
the less, the better

/thread
>>
>>61070754
My thoughts on that band in a Nutshell
>>
i think they got sick of one another very fast
>>
>>61071289

Yea they don't even take pictures together. They seemed so optimistic
>>
>>61070689
they could have recorded a bunch of songs but probably sucked ass

anyway chance is overrated garbage
>>
chance is trash, bro
>>
they live together? why?
>>
>>61072422
they were tryna have a music lovechild but it didn't work out :(

james x chance 4ever
>>
>>61072422
it's the new thing for millenials. gaming houses and now this. they are too young to understand that being around someone you work with 24/7 is not a good thing.
>>
>>61072866

I still believe, they probably feature each other on their albums
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.