[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be someone who doesn't listen to rap much >get affected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1443222851380.jpg (51 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
1443222851380.jpg
51 KB, 648x595
>be someone who doesn't listen to rap much
>get affected by the hype and try to listen to kendrick lamar
>he raps too fast and I have trouble keeping up with words
>look up lyrics to song on rap genius and read about what the slang and references mean
>tfw this still takes too much time and when the song's over I don't really have a good idea of what the song's even about
>>
why am i laughing
>>
>>61068935
Anon's slight innocence and confusion.
It's a fresh breath of air from all the threads made about Lamar.
>>
Thank you for your service in the Vietnam war btw
>>
Listen to J. Cole
>>
I listen to mainly rap and have a hard time paying attention to other genres cuz they sing too slow and draw out their words too much to even be able to tell what they're saying lol
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (50 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
50 KB, 332x332
>>61069111
>add
>degeneracy
>autism

kill yourself
>>
>>61069172
>memetexting
>/pol/ memes
>even more memes

After you
>>
>>61069202
what are memetexting and /pol/ memes?
>>
>>61069220
Google is your friend
>>
>>61069233
nothing comes up. you're a dumb assfuck just making up shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.