[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/, I used to be a huge PJ Harvey fan... Shes big with Brits...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: PJ Harvey.jpg (400 KB, 1811x2346) Image search: [Google]
PJ Harvey.jpg
400 KB, 1811x2346
/mu/, I used to be a huge PJ Harvey fan... Shes big with Brits... Brits???? She is reclusive... as fuck...

I Used to have her autograph... I was a huge fan....

She came from the Dorset countryside... which is a big appeal to Americans...

Bongs... These females are nice for our roots, bros... How common would you say these sexy little girls are in their nature, in a countryside, farming and whatnot??? Brits???
>>
have you heard chelsea wolfe
>>
>>61068899

shes sexy.
>>
OP here, Brits... I guess what i was trying to ask is how common do you think it is for females to come from the country and then make it big??? This is huge appeal, especially for Females.... I would saw my left leg off to go over there and milk cows and shit and bail hay as long as i got some of that sweet kitty.... I'd litterly kill to kuzzle up next to pj harvey or shirley manson on a sweet farm, just as long as i kuzzled some sweet kitty... Bongs?? Wou be fun...
>>
Brits, this girl is shy as fuck, huh? She seems sweet as fuck...
>>
>>61069058

what about lauren. not into femenists?
>>
>>61068899
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>61069095

Anybody ever meet her? Got any stories??? OP here... I got her autograph but thats all... I would ask her a million questions if i actually met her...

Anybody got any stories????
>>
>>61069110

pj harvey i think
>>
>>61069110

PJ Harvey... How did you miss that??
>>
OP Here... I used to be big in the fan community back around 1998.. I could have met her.... I was a huge fan... She was pretending to be dopesick then...
>>
>>61069199

OP here.. I was a huge fan since 1995... I was a big part of her website, pjharvey.net.. in 1998... i almost met her... a couple times.. she was lazy as fuck though.. a few times i actually scheduled a meet-up.. and got my way, but at the last second the middleman (some fat girl heading pjharvey.net) called it off.. and they offered prizes and shit... PJ is friendly, but shy... She is the shyest person on earth... I am still waiting to meet her... She is LOVELY...
>>
>>61069095
that bitch a devil fool
>>
>>61069313

You might have schizophrenia
>>
File: 1433219309116.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433219309116.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
ELLIPSIS
FUCKING STOP USING THEM
>>
>>61069408

What do you mean? Why do you say that? Explain yourself..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr1j3GfJuR4
>>
File: 1422318815_18285621.jpg (101 KB, 252x371) Image search: [Google]
1422318815_18285621.jpg
101 KB, 252x371
Goddamn, she looks nice... 23 years old here.. recording rid of me..
>>
Some say she looks spanish.. ignore that last tibula... fuck... She usually looks better than that.. BLEHCH...
>>
If you ever got an Auto, she likes to scribble, like this, sometimes in blue ink...
>>
OP Here.. Goddamn, mates, i wanna plow the fuck out of her... Im out...
>>
File: 1428940284356.jpg (47 KB, 610x530) Image search: [Google]
1428940284356.jpg
47 KB, 610x530
This is incredibly bizarre. Op writes like the 50 year old people I see on facebook.
>>
>>61068899

shes pretty good.
i remember my music teacher when i was 13
used to always go on about her. and he was pretty cool so i took his word for it.
>>
ITT: .....
>>
Let ... England Shake is... One of best albums of decade so far... Who else can't wait... For her next... Album?????? Will be out... Next year????
>>
You guys are pathetic.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.