[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this band, and more specifically this album.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Silent-Alarm.jpg (52 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Silent-Alarm.jpg
52 KB, 1024x1024
Thoughts on this band, and more specifically this album.
>>
its probably the only album from this era that i think /mu/ likes if you dont count interpol
>>
>>61068023
This band's here and there. I love this album so much (So Here We Are gives me the feels) but I don't understand why they fucking went electronic. This is their only SOLID album. They're such talented musicians I dunno why they put down their guitars. I'm worried about HYMNS.
>>
>>61068023
Admittedly don't listen to much of them but it's a solid 9/10 album
>>
>>61068077
I like Weekend in the City but its nowhere near as good as their first record
>>
>>61068175
Some parts of Four are good.
>>
>>61068175

Me too, I think it's a little more atmospheric and layered, and the songs are less catchy but more polished.
>>
>>61068622

I always wondered about the direction they took and why. Always came off as weird to me
>>
>>61068681

Kele trying to treat the band as his solo project

The rumor was that he was dating Lauren Mayberry and they broke up around this time...WITC is about when he went to visit her in Glasgow
>>
>>61068725
He's the gayest frontman since gay came to gay town.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 306x306
Is this nigga serious?
>>
>>61068023
Bloc Party was my favorite band in middle school, still love Silent Alarm to this day
>>
>>61068870

he was bi until 2013, and now is full on cowboy gay
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.