[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of the two games has the best soundtrack, /mu/? And why is that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Which of the two games has the best soundtrack, /mu/? And why is that?
>>
>>
Wrong Number. Le Perv is fucking nuts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzuPI7tk9B8
>>
>>61063796
Ok, but why, anon?
>>
Haven't really listened to Wrong Number OST as much as I did the other, but I'd be inclined to say the first one is the better of the two - sentimentally, at least. Got me into Sun Araw.
>>
>>61063940
sounds more focused and intentional.
first one really sounds like they just picked random songs that they liked and thought fit. which iirc that's what they said they did.
>>
2 because it has Divide, the best song from either game.
>>
>>61064242
But that's not Turf, Electric Dreams, Miami Disco or Knock Knock. And those are from the first game.
>>
>>61063786
I prefer the first soundtrack a lot more but that's mainly because the game itself was so much more engaging. Both great though
>>
I found the first soundtrack to be much more chill and memorable, though both are good.
>>
>>61063786
I really like the track "She Swallowed Burning Coals".
>>
>>61063786
Personally, 2 has a much cooler soundtrack. Although M|O|O|N's tracks on 2 aren't really that great. Jasper fucking nailed it with voyager and iamthekidyouknowwhatimean's track was really fucking superb with the vocal shit. 2 just felt a lot faster and heavier.
>>
>>61064033
I have the opposite opinion. 1 had a more minimal and concentrated OST and every song sounds like it was made for the game. In 2 you can tell most of it is borrowed. 2 definitely has a more exciting and dynamic OST. Neither are bad at all.
>>
perturbator is literally the best thing on both soundtracks

great games, though i slightly prefer the flow and pace of the first game
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.