[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
This bitch is alone now. Jeremy (bass guitar) leaves the "band".
>>
She's due to go solo.
>>
>It was announced on December 14, 2015 that Davis would no longer be in the band, and that Paramore would continue as a duo.
haha
>>
>>61062293
and she'll do well without them.
people will still buy her albums.
>>
Why are her fans so intense about her?
theyre like tumblr sjw tier but about all things Haley
>>
>>61062722
have you seen mark kozelek's fans on /mu/?

weak, obsessive people come in all stripes. who knows why.
>>
Loved Paramore back then. Now it was just her and none of the "punk spirit", even if it was pop punk. Fuck her.
>>
>>61062262
>(bass guitar)
>>
>>61063695
yeah, hopefully hayley will go full lady gaga and paramore will stay in our hearts as the pop rock band it deserves to be remembered as.
>>
>>61063695
>tfw paramore wont release an album like Brand New Eyes never again
>>
>>61062262
dude shut the fuck
>>
She's a diva, for sure. Remember this?

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S57224314#p57227228
>>
>>61062262

Rumor is that Jeremy was planning to leave at the same time as the Farro brothers, but got convinced to stay by management so it wouldn't look bad on Hayley

There's another rumor with real substance about Hayley and Taylor York, but I'm not going to post it cuz i dont want to get sued
>>
>>61064724

No and why the fuck do you?
>>
Fucking savage

https://twitter.com/iam7ktbroship/status/676967339775102976
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.