[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I shoulda learned to play the guitar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: money-for-nothing.jpg (168 KB, 485x356) Image search: [Google]
money-for-nothing.jpg
168 KB, 485x356
I shoulda learned to play the guitar
>>
YOU PLAY THE GUITAR ON THE

M
T
V
>>
Too many guitarists in the world. Learn the drums instead.
>>
>>61061984
THATS THE WAY YOU DO IT
>>
>>61061991
I dont want to be compared to a chimpanzee tho
>>
>>61061968
We have this thread everyday, you're not too old to learn no matter what your age.
>>
WHAT'S THAT
HAWAIIAN NOISES
>>
>>61061968
I hear you're buying a synthesizer and an arpeggiator and are throwing your computer out the window because you want to make something real. You want to make a Yaz record.

I hear that you and your band have sold your guitars and bought turntables.
I hear that you and your band have sold your turntables and bought guitars.

I hear everybody that you know is more relevant than everybody that I know.
>>
>>61062007
In the time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey
>>
That little FAGGOT he's a millionaire
>>
>>61061996
MONEY FOR NOTHING
>>
>>61062449
AND CHICKS FOR FREE
>>
>>61062313
Butane in my veins and I'm out to cut the junkie with the plastic eyeballs, spraypaint the vegetables something something beefcake panty hoes
>>
GOTTA INSTALL MICROWAVE OVENS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.