[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he kill himself? Was it because he knew he'd never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Why did he kill himself? Was it because he knew he'd never top Bleach?
>>
why would someone record an album that they could never top?
>>
Stop spreading this meme before /mu/ collectively regrets it
>>
>he
>>
>>61061760
He didn't kill himself.
He faked his death, moved to Singapore, supervised a textile factory, and then died in Indonesia while on vacation in 2004 when the big tsunami struck.
>>
Krist finished reading of mice and men and decided to drown Kudt , then blew his head off to make it look like a suicide
>>
Because he realized how shitty modern society is

Be in complete obedience to someone for green pieces of paper.
Do repetitive tasks to get them.
The green pieces of paper tell you what you can do with your life.
Everyone judges you for the green pieces of paper you make/ slavery points

Oh boy I am done being a slave

ONLY 9.99 SLAVERY POINTS AND YOU CAN GET A ITEM THAT YOU DO NOT WANT OR NEED.

hey atleast you can die and have your family take those items you have and do whatever with them because YOU are the only one who liked those certain items.

Item worship is killing us as a species
>>
>>61062321
How does your colon smell senpai?
>>
File: sadperman.png (438 KB, 442x442) Image search: [Google]
sadperman.png
438 KB, 442x442
>>61062321
>be born in glorious old society
>ye olde Middle Ages fuck yeah
>mother dies during childbirth
>born to serf family
>till land for noble so he doesn't kill me
>die of dysentery at 11
>mfw
>>
>>61061832
This is likely what happened
>>
>>61061786
/mu/ collectively regrets their whole existence, so why does it even matter
>>
>>60161760
No, that's not it. He did it because he realized marrying Courtney was a huge mistake, and he didn't know any other way out. (One can't collect alimony from a corpse)
>>
File: 1428612586920.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1428612586920.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>61062996
>One can't collect alimony from a corpse
>>
Bleach is so good
>>
>>61061760
Actually he topped it with Nevermind.
>>
File: 6578.gif (1 MB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
6578.gif
1 MB, 300x240
>>61062996
HE WILL NEVER FUCK YOU!

N E V E R!
>>
>>61062996
actually Courtney profited hugely as a result of his death
>>
He was an asshole junkie who couldn't even take care of his own child. He was always a sad person and no one could have saved him. It would have ended up overdosing if he didn't shoot himself first.
>>
>>61065465
Holy shit it's true.
>>
>>61061760
Maybe because he knew he would become a legend, as no one will ever see him get older and uglier.
>>
This whole Bleach meme needs to stop. It's common knowledge that In Utero is their best album.
>>
>>61066093
check this pleb out guys
>>
>>61065465
That kid looks so happy just being in Kurt's presence. I feel bad thinking how he must have been when he learned how Kurt off'd himself
>>
>>61066294

Probably gave up on having any heroes or people to look up to.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.