[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Live music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1383675778664.jpg (264 KB, 1173x988) Image search: [Google]
1383675778664.jpg
264 KB, 1173x988
What are you seeing in the next few weeks/months /mu/ ?
I'm going to see gogol bordello cause I heard they were fun live and the tickets are cheap.
>>
>>61060892
Nothing because I have very very few friends and the ones I do have don't like the same music as me and never want to accompany me to shows

Tbh baka
>>
>>61060892
Dead Moon in January. Should be fun
>>
Mostly local stuff.

Last thing I saw that wasn't just my drunk friends fucking around on stage was Young Fathers in Atlanta.
>>
British Sea Power in Derby on Friday
>>
>>61061028
they're one of the few bands where I can honestly say I only like 3 songs from them
>>
>>61060989
Fuuuuck, dude. I envy you. I would KILL to see Dead Moon.

Pierced Arrows came to my town a few years ago, but I wasn't 21+ at the time so I couldn't get in.
>>
>>61061050
The best part is that it's in Portland (their home town), so I hope that means they're gonna play their hearts out
I'm really pumped
>>
>>61061048
They are ok. Tickets were 15 quids and Its fun way of spending time I think
>>
>>61061091
fuck portlands liquor laws though, it seems like nowhere is 18+ instead of 21+
>>
Thee oh sees tomorrow
>>
>>61061192
Well the show seems all ages so I'll be good to go
But yeah, those are a bitch. Missed Autechre and several other bands because of that
>>
>>61060892
Red pikmin don't have mouths, how is that one smoking
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.