[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is downloading dozens of albums each day? I average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1450182649463.jpg (60 KB, 343x317) Image search: [Google]
1450182649463.jpg
60 KB, 343x317
Who else is downloading dozens of albums each day? I average listen to one album a day, but I'm addicted to downloading more stuff. There is just so much more stuff to listen to.
>>
yeah, i get that. just go through your backlog once in a while. if you can't remember why you downloaded it, delete it.
>>
yep. also movies and tv and books
>>
>>61057215
I would probably listen to more music If I had speakers, my headphones are really uncomfortable and I'm poor so I only listen to an album a day
>>
>>61057215
same here, it becomes hard to delete shit even when i know it's shit
>>
You know that torrenting gets you put on a watchlist right?
>>
I just enjoy the feeling of downloading. I'll download shit and delete it right out of my download folder
>>
>>61057332
also, I'm a cuck.
>>
>>61057361
>not wanting to be on Main Core
>a cuck
>>
I've downloaded 11 today and listened to only a handful but I will def get around to them shortly.
>>
>>61057332
You know that posting on 4chan gets you put on a watchlist right?
>>
>>61057426
There's no evidence to that claim.
>>
i do in bursts, i save charts, recs and samples here and there and store them in a text file or something, and then once a month i'll spend an entire day just making sure i have an entire artist discography added to my library.
>>
>>61057332
so is being a cuck

enjoy the government depopulation program you loser
>>
I do the same thing, I keep telling myself I will listen to them all one day...
>>
>>61057332
Thankfully I'm not a burger and my country don't give a fuck about copyright problems.
>>
>tfw it takes you 2-4 tries to get into a single album
>that's like 2 hours for one album
>I have downloaded 100 albums just this week
>>
>>61057496
While you're joking, I'm not.
>>
File: 1372410628623.gif (3 MB, 167x190) Image search: [Google]
1372410628623.gif
3 MB, 167x190
At least in no point in the near future will I ever not have new music to listen to.
>>
>>61057551
Same, I don't understand people who can rate or review an album after one listen.
>>
Individual albums are worthless to me
I'm compulsively downloading complete discographies senpai
>>
>>61057597
I can rate albums with one listen if they're truly shit - 4/10 or less
If it's above 4/10 I give it another try since I liked some elements of it and maybe I will get it fully.
That happened with bunch of albums for me where I would rate them 5/10 after first listen, but they easily are 8/10 when I listened to it more.
>>
>>61057332
who gives a shit about being on a list, even if it was true nobody is going to do shit lol
>>
>>61057215
I've been hording recently because of tpp
>>
>>61057332
I'm mexican. No one gives a fuck here
>>
>>61057332
>torrenting music
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.