[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>releasing the greatest album of all time in their teens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mamma mia.jpg (83 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
mamma mia.jpg
83 KB, 770x770
>releasing the greatest album of all time in their teens

How did they do it?
>>
File: 01wi8y.jpg (114 KB, 434x640) Image search: [Google]
01wi8y.jpg
114 KB, 434x640
Years and years of practice

Watch the movie
>>
Pic not related? Those arent Avey Tare and Panda (perfect percussion) Bear tbqfwym (to be quite frank with you m8)
>>
File: slint_teenagers.jpg (62 KB, 930x512) Image search: [Google]
slint_teenagers.jpg
62 KB, 930x512
>>61056208
>hear crazy stories abour britt
>absolute fucking madman tier
>takes a shit on david yow's beer
>everyone talks how crazy he is
>he's actually a soft spoken sperg

god dammit britt
>>
they're from the buttfuck middle of nowhere in kentucky, there was nothing else to do
>>
>>61056151
>greatest album of all time
Spiderland gets pretty boring after you've heard it a few times.
>>
>>61056151
>album is too short
>>
>>61056151
>has amazing calves in his teens

How did he do it?
>>
>>61056297
>Spiderland got pretty boring to me after I heard it a few times

fixed
>>
>>61056314
oh shit
>>
Why does everyone say they were in there teens? they were early to mid 20s
>>
>>61056313
There isn't much else you can add to it. Fucking with it would take away from the album
>>
>>61056297
for me it's one of those albums that as soon as it finishes i want to listen to the whole thing again
>>
>>61056482
Same at first, probably because it ends on such a high, but there are at least two dud tracks on the album. Don, Aman and For Dinner are pretty uninteresting and make up one entire third of the running time.
>>
>>61056426
they were aged 19 to 22 (Pajo being 22, rest being 19-20).
>>
>>61056297
opposite for me really, i only came back to sample Nosferatu Man for a few years before the entire album grew on me entirely.
>>
>>61056570
i love both those tracks
>>
>>61056570
>Don, Aman
>uninteresting

fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
>>61056570
Don aman takes time to grow on you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.