[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best site to keep track of local gigs? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bork.jpg (160 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
bork.jpg
160 KB, 500x499
What's the best site to keep track of local gigs?

It's coming to the end of the year and I'm realising I've only been to 3 all year. Need to sort this out next year. I would go to a festival, but y'know, no friends. I don't mind gigging alone but festival without friends seems kind of hollow
>>
What happened to Bjork
>>
>>61053293
bjork looks like she invented downs or something
>>
>>61053293
Does this guy still make music
>>
>>61053312
>>61053313
>>61053422
...thx /mu/
>>
>>61053293
Use songkick and sync it with you lastfm or spotify
>>
>>61053422
yeah, here's his/her last single

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0q0O4V5Qs

produced by oneohtrix point never and hudson mohawke
>>
>>61053836
Derp

Thanks.
>>
>>61053422
*woman
and yes
>>
>>61053863
Oh I saw something about this but I didn't know it was antony hegarty. I'm more interested now
>>
>>61053293
That picture makes me angry, and I'm not even an angry person. I hate that face.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.