[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does Brian Eno's collaborative work compare to his solo work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 141215_BRIANENO_750.jpg (93 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
141215_BRIANENO_750.jpg
93 KB, 750x750
How does Brian Eno's collaborative work compare to his solo work?
>>
It's better. His solo ambient stuff is overrated as hell imo
>>
>>61053231
(not true btw)
>>
>>61053243
That's why I said in my opinion dickweed
>>
DALE
>>
THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE
>>
i like his collabs with j lo & flo rida
>>
better because he only plays one instrument /role and lacks the ability to create an extended narrative by himself
>>
>>61053212
>Talks to that mic like he knows shit
What does he know?
>>
>>61053336
you a shit
>>
>>61053212
Almost the same, sometimes on a lower level.
>>
Most of the stuff with Harold Budd is stellar. Don't know much beyond that.
>>
File: 711z5ewKUhL._SL1050_.jpg (243 KB, 1050x1039) Image search: [Google]
711z5ewKUhL._SL1050_.jpg
243 KB, 1050x1039
>>61053231
objectively wrong
>>
>Eno was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His close friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped him sign to Elektra Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Eno, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior." According to Fields, Brian Eno once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Eno performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.
>>
>>61053865
about nico, taken from her wikipedia page
>>
>>61053807
>imo
>>
>>61053253
>>61053885
your opinion sucks, newfriend. his ambient work is remarkable
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.