[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfw JA0f0UTg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: bb talk.jpg (35 KB, 757x436) Image search: [Google]
bb talk.jpg
35 KB, 757x436
What do you think of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg
>>
her speaking voice is so deep and unsettling
>>
Wow... this is so art.
>>
Damn, that song was absolute trash.
>>
>>61052016
this desu

seems like she has a horrible abrasive personality
>>
I think she needs a change desu
>>
>>61052009
I'm a feetfag and this is theoretically a fapping material for me, but nope. She's absolutely terrible at everything.
>>
she should kill herself desu
>>
I'm also a feet fag and I'd probably fap to her feet all day from this video if she wasn't dressed as a fucking baby.
>>
Song isn't that bad minus the fucking talking parts, video is just trash
>>
>mfw I have a diaper fetish

Today is a good day
>>
>>61052009
who is that? unless she twerks dat ass.. idgf.
>>
>fattano in the comment section
>>
>>61052016
Her voice is rather deep, but they definitely did some editing to it in the song because it's not THAT deep. Like, she doesn't sound like a freaking dude.
>>
>>61052252

Nah it is bruh
>>
>>61052009
Not so bad, pretty slow and smooth for me.
She's not a bad singer.
>>
>>61052009
>sexualizing babies

i mean i am sexualy attracted to children but i dont like to be reminded. every time i experience or fantasize about it i want to kill myself.
>>
>>61052436

Have fun eating your cock meat sandwich at Gitmo
>>
>>61052436
>i mean i am sexualy attracted to children but i dont like to be reminded. every time i experience or fantasize about it i want to kill myself.
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1449537857761.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1449537857761.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>Seriously most people can't see the meaning in this song...
>Miley is dressed as a baby and she is complaining that her boyfriend keeps treating her like a baby ...
>So you have to respect her and she is trying to turn her music into an unique art which I really like!
>>
>>61052664

So deep...so abstract
>>
File: poopoo.png (445 KB, 1279x653) Image search: [Google]
poopoo.png
445 KB, 1279x653
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.