[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Songs/Artists you don't want anyone to know about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1418310092154.png (70 KB, 240x311) Image search: [Google]
1418310092154.png
70 KB, 240x311
Music you don't want to blow up so you can enjoy it within a small circle. Post them, spill the beans.

I'm going to submit vassh.
https://soundcloud.com/vassh
>downtempo chilling production
>often remixing older songs into haunting new ones
>>
>>61051264
lame self-promoting
>>
i know they're actually gaining traction now but Girlpool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h4CTdIhDF0

>vocal focused female bass and guitar duo
>really honest
>>
File: suck.png (125 KB, 1273x351) Image search: [Google]
suck.png
125 KB, 1273x351
>>61051330
shut ur mouth
>>
>>61051376
proves absolutely nothing . what if you had two accounts and used one to follow that one? eh you smartass, that screenshot alone aint proof alone
>>
>>61051376
Post pic and timestamp of your fat ugly white face or GTFO
>>
>>61051468
what a brutal thing to say to another person
>>
>>61051551
Existence is brutal, kid. Watch my edge.
>>
>>61051264
Nah
Last time this happened with a band I liked, /mu/ (mostly) ruined the fanbase.
People hating the band on principle is the most annoying part too
>>
ITT: I'm a selfish, elitist cunt and I don't want my favorite artists to be famous because I won't be able to feel complete unless someone says "I've never heard of them" when I talk about my favorite artists.
>>
>>61051649
twiabp?
>>
>>61051750
mmmmmmm kind of, i used to listen to macklemore and he was much better as an underknown, starving artist type and then thrift shop came out.
>>
>>61051796
Macklmore was never good.
>>
>>61051836
well not consistantly but wings and the otherside are great songs, he was getting better from his first releases which were actually unbearable but then he rode the party song and festival lineup stuff and fell off. also same love was out for about a year or two before it hit the radio and thats undeniably a decent to good song but got overplayed to shit. basically he had 3-4 actually okay songs but just fell off when the money rolled in
>>
>>61051836
this
>>
>>61051796
>>61051836
More like Hacklemore, amirite?
>>
Days n Daze but I think it's too late for that
>>
I'm go glad pretty much nobody knows about my favorite bands like Death Grips or Swans. I hope they will stay obscure forever. Only mine.
>>
Is sun kil moon popular?
>>
>>61051857
the jew stunt was pretty impressive though
>>
>>61051750
i don't think that's what OP is trying to get across (pathetic attempt at sharing his own music). If death grips never blew up, do you think as many people on /mu/ would dislike them?
>>
>>61051340
i saw them when they opened for pity sex, they were dope
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.