[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDM/House/Trance/Electronic >currently listening to Flume
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 1920x1080
EDM/House/Trance/Electronic
>currently listening to Flume
Any other type of Techno worth recommending?
>>
you really dont know what techno is do you
>>
>>61050874
seeing how the majority is for queers and fags gaybars, no, no i do not.
im not looking to shuffle, im looking to vibe.
>>
>>61050893
techno is not a term used to refer to all electronic music, its a specific genre of electronic music
this is techno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za2cU-YODYs
you dont shuffle to it, thats hardstyle or some other shit
>>
>>61050966
man you guys i know that techno is just one of the styles, i just dont know what the term is for music like EDM and Flume and such.
im not looking for information just music. i HATE hardstyle and Techno
>>
>>61050893
Fucking hell, your listening to Flume and then calling techno queer... Please take the cocks out your mouth and think about your life
>>
i didnt ask for your opinion on my music chouces you cocksuckers. get a gf and then you wont know so much about a non exisitent fucking genre of "music"
>>
>>61050989
just call it electronic music next time so you dont look like someone who knows nothing about it
idk much about flume, but sites like rym, discogs and last.fm are good for finding similar shit, try look up the label its on, on discogs
>>
>>61051045
thanks dude. ive been using some app that lets you choose what genre of electronic music you want to listen to, but doesnt tell you the name. so im full of songs that i like but have no idea who produces them lol
>>
File: critlp008d.jpg (252 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
critlp008d.jpg
252 KB, 1000x1000
>>61051062
maybe try this out too while your at it, one of my recent favourites
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x470
>>61051021
You ask good questions, we give you good answers
You ask bullshit questions, we insult you with image macros
>>
>>61051119
im going to look into it right now
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.