[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you fellow Children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2594-thumb.jpg (303 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
2594-thumb.jpg
303 KB, 630x354
Any of you fellow Children?
>>
None of you? I am sad...
>>
The disappointment from that album made me sad
>>
>>61048272
But... it's such a raw collection of Claudio's emotions about his life. I can't help but love it just for that.
>>
>>61048243
I blind bought this album as my introduction to them and I was really surprised by how good it was.
>>
>>61048323
Have you heard their older stuff? This is a huge departure from what they used to do
>>
The first half of this album was amazing. The second half not as much.

Which is the reverse of the two Afterman albums.

Here to Mars is fucking spectacular.
>>
>>61048359
I can kind of agree with you. Ghost will forever one of my favorite songs though. I can't compare the two aftermen, they both have good songs and meh songs.
>>
>>61048354
nah I just heard this for my first time a couple days ago.
>>
>>61048382
Do yourself a favor and get In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 and digest that album for awhile.

Beautiful.
>>
>>61048382
You should definitely check In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3. It's their best album in my opinion, especially when you read the comics. Oh lord the comics...
>>
>>61048402
yeah I've got the really rare comic I need to sell

I never read it but that was the only thing I knew about the band before. Armory Wars #2 or something.
>>
>>61048402
Yeah, Claudio. When are you going to make Good Apollo Volume 2 into a comic? Shit's a cocktease, I swear.
>>
>>61048419
DONT YOU FUCKING SELL IT YOU KEEP IT AND YOU TREASURE IT
>>
>>61048424
Soon, brother, soon.
>>
>>61048464
10th anniversary of NWFT?

Or 9th. 9th is better. 9th is next year.
>>
>>61048431
ok will do
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.