[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /mu/ realized this is their best album yet or am I going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Centipede_Hz_album_cover.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Centipede_Hz_album_cover.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
Has /mu/ realized this is their best album yet or am I going to have to hibernate another six months
>>
S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R
>>
>>61044248
RIPE AND WHOLE
MOVE
IN
SIDE
US
>>
APPLES IN THE SUMMER ALL GOLD AND SWEET
>>
>>61044248

I tried to listen to this the other day and stopped halfway through since it was so boring relative to the promise of a "music of the future" album. I'm not a huge Animal Collective fan though so take that as you will, prefer experimental music without quite so much pop.
>>
>>61044248
Prove it
>>
You could just hibernate forever.
>>
>>61044433
All of their other albums are worse.

proven
>>
>>61044248
I like the album

I can't imagine what people would think of Arcade Fire had /MU/ been around when Neon Bible came out
>>
>>61044248
It took me a long time to come around to this album, but NTB is such a great fucking song and so is fucking Pulleys, got damn. This album is 100% goat I'm sorry I ever questioned.
>>
>>61044248
I totally agree, but I don't think that /mu/ does yet.
>>
>>61044248
Not their best but way better than it gets credit for. Solid 8/10
>>
>>61044516
Im pretty damn sure I was on /mu/ in 2007
>>
File: 1414077489401.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
1414077489401.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>61044248
>>
can't tell if b8. it was awful from start to finish, i can't even recall a memorable track

STG is best anco, Feels is best neo-Anco unless you count PersonPitch
>>
>>61045153
>STGSTV is best anco
stopped reading there
>>
Pulleys is one of the worst songs they've ever done. Holy fuck that song sucks.
>>
>>61045153
Don't tell people it's bad.
Try it again sometime.
>>
>>61045190
do you literally just not have ears? what the fuck, it's one of anco's most standout tracks
>>
>>61045196
you're right, it's awful **IMO**

this is coming from someone who doesn't jerk off to dave and noah fanfics, i listen to everything with an open mind and CHz sounded like they were mocking themselves, it's the most uninspired and forced project of theirs to date
>>
>>61044248
I wouldn't say best, but better than the rep it gets around here

Better than Sung Tongs that's for sure
>>
>>61045220
I love CHz but that song is probably one of the least impressive on the album. Granted, it has been a while since I've listened to the whole thing front to back and I can't really remember why I don't like the song, but I remember hating it the last time I listened to the album
>>
File: youngthug.jpg (41 KB, 412x500) Image search: [Google]
youngthug.jpg
41 KB, 412x500
>>61044248
That isn't Strawberry Jam
>>
>>61044248
go to sleep nigga
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.