[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Broke Syd Barrett?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 11
File: Syd_reverse.jpg (33 KB, 363x356) Image search: [Google]
Syd_reverse.jpg
33 KB, 363x356
What Broke Syd Barrett?
>>
too much acid and the rest of the band being assholes
>>
Bob Geldof
>>
took way too much acid
>>
he didn't seem very fond with performing
>>
>>61042191
More or less this.
>>
>>61042165
JUST
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmQfKrvuubk

go to 9 minutes.

richard wright says he took a massive dose of acid and was completely changed after it.
>>
>>61042205
This only happens if you have an underlying mental illness

LSD does not cause permanent psychosis on its own
>>
>>61042550
bad trips have been known to cause psychosis

but sure, he wasn't the most mentally stable individual to begin with
>>
>>61042604
Bad trips only cause psychotic symptoms temporarily. Plenty of drugs cause these effects as well

He had a latent mental disorder that was triggered by psychedelic use
>>
>>61042748
>Armchair Psychology
Do you seriously think that visions and ideas had while tripping couldn't stick with a person for the rest of their life?
>>
>>61042890
Fucking thank you.
>>
>>61042890
Is that what he said? He said LSD only causes temporary psychosis in people who don't have latent mental disorders. No one said memories of trips can't stick with you for a the rest of your life. He's not just making this shit up. I can direct you toward relevant studies if you would like.
>>
>>61042890
Trip experiences can either be memorable or forgettable, it really depends on the person.
>>
>>61042748
>>61042205
>>61042191
Nope. It was the tranquilizers.
>>
nothing

he just didnt like the publicity so he faked schizophrenia
>>
>>61042890
>B-but I pretend to know things, so you must too!!!

Current research has shown no link between psychedelic use and mental illness

http://www.nature.com/news/no-link-found-between-psychedelics-and-psychosis-1.16968

>Do you seriously think that visions and ideas had while tripping couldn't stick with a person for the rest of their life?

Not unless you're predisposed to mental illness

Anecdotally, I've broken through on DMT while I was tripping on three hits of LSD. I came back just fine. There are plenty of people who have went much farther, plenty more times, and they're also normal people.

You believe in a myth
>>
>>61042976
You also believe in myths

I wonder what it's like to be so arrogant about something you know nothing of, and have never even critically thought about
>>
>>61043108
10/10
>>
>>61043108
BTFO
>>
>>61043108
>People can't remember things from trips for a long time unless they're mentally Ill

I'm pretty sure I'm not mentally I'll, and I still remember the first time I've done pretty much every drug. Except weed it wasn't very memorable
>>
Mike Love
>>
>>61043220
There is big fucking difference between remembering a trip and falling into permanent psychosis because of a trip.
>>
>>61043220
That wasn't the implication of my post

I'm referring specifically to the claim that a bad LSD trip can cause permanent psychosis. This is something that happens only if you're predisposed to it

There can be lasting effects from a bad trip, but they do not cause psychosis
>>
>>61043285
Yeah.. you can remember that you went through some crazy shit but you can't actually replicate those feelings once sober. At least that is the case for me. LSD changed me a lot though. Made me a lot more analytical.
>>
>>61043285
>Do you seriously think that visions and ideas had while tripping couldn't stick with someone for the rest of their life
>Not unless they're predisposed to mental illness

Has nothing to do with psychosis from trips, just whether or not it's possible to remember trips for a lifetime
>>
>>61043285
>>61043155
>>61043108

You need to chill
>>
>>61043368
Well put, made me actually lol
>>
I had some really fun trips i cant remember, and ive have some really bad trips i remember very vividly
>>
>>61043368
No, I don't

People's understanding of drugs, psychedelics in particular, is hilariously uninformed. I will correct it anywhere I see it
>>
UP, DOWN, TO AND FRO!!!
>>
>>61042165
Whether he was psycho or not is debatable but I think we can all agree he was an ugly motherfucker. I mean damn he's like Rolie Polie fucking Olie
>>
>>61043522
I would bang a young Syd Barrett. Old Syd Barrett is ugly as fuck.
>>
>>61043341
You seem to have a clue. Maybe you can help me.

Ok so I have this friend, met the guy at uni and have only known him 3 months. I know that the guy has never done any drugs before coming to uni and has always been a recluse. Since the start he seemed cool and has opened up to drugs (weed, mdma, nos, shrooms). So this one time he and I did 2 grams of shrooms, we had a pretty intimate and deep trip, and since that day it's like the guy has never snapped out of that trip. Like he's had a drastic change of personality and has his own philosophy about everything ('nonsense'). Any ideas on what he may be going through. Like I need advice because this guy is fucked up right now.
>>
>>61043594
Not guy you replied to but he probably had an experience that changed him.
>>
>>61043594
I'm not a doctor or the guy you asked but it sounds like a textbook case of latent schizophrenia accelerated by the use of psychedelics. He should see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>61043647
>>61043667
Thanks for the info and my thoughts exactly. It won't be easy getting this guy to see a psychiatrist though..
>>
>>61042550
Tell that to people who have fingerprinted. While you can't actually overdose there is such a thing as too much LSD.
>>
>>61043789
Considering psychiatrists can sign your life away in some places that might not be a bad thing.
>>
>>61043821
>For those who do not know, a fingerprint is when you have lsd crystal on table/plate, you roll your finger over it and then lick it off. Now let us be realistic, were talking 10,000 plus hits instantly.
Jfc...
>>
File: 1443272152165.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1443272152165.png
537 KB, 692x577
>>61043913
>>
>>61043881
What do you mean by that?

>>61044038
kek
>>
>>61043594
Are you in Australia?
>>
>>61043913
I can't even begin to imagine what that would be like
>>
>>61044236
Long term institutionalization, medications with really fun side affects, that stuff
>>
>>61044258
UK bud. In a similar situation? Or know of one?
>>
>>61044317
yeah, but I guess that's common anywhere
>>
>>61043667
>>61043594
The experience you have on these substances change your perception of everything, permanently. Whether you want to believe it has some insight into the inner working of reality or not is up to you, just because you don't agree doesn't make them "schizophrenic" or ill, an ignorant assumption.
>>
>>61043594
I'm with this guy
>>61044342
I'd like to hear some examples of his 'nonsense' philosophy before declaring him a schizophrenic.
>>
>>61044312
I guess that will take the guy off my hands and maybe that's what he needs. But he's my buddy and that would stress me out knowing he's in a place like that. I think there are better options in dealing with this, it's just not that severe to institutionalize the guy.
>>
>>61044236
>What do you mean by that?
Their assessments have legal bearing. If they declare your friend to be too insane to care for himself or a potential threat to the public his life will no longer be his own. And psychiatry is a profession full of opinionated hacks.
>>
>>61044468
>I'd like to hear some examples of his 'nonsense' philosophy
this
>>
>>61044498
Some places aren't that horrible, at least in the US, but only do it if he's staring off into space or blathering about aliens reading his brain or stuff like that. I wouldn't do it in the UK if I were you. The side affects for the treatment are imho worse than the disease.
>>
>>61044342
>>61044468
I just want to say I'm not trying to label him I'm just trying to give the most accurate and most likely label that he is going through.

I must say doing research and reflecting on some of the things he has said to me has me really worried because some of the disorders (apologies if I've used that word incorrectly) I've read about are to pinpoint accuracy with my friend's current state.

Ok so my friend seems to think that every girl he talks to for 5 or more minutes is in love with him (possible erotomania). Like he thinks he's a next level casanova. He's said that about at least about 5 separate girls two of which have boyfriends so yeah..

He seems very delusional and nonsensical in what he talks about. Like he will go on a 10 minute tangent about why the sky is blue, talks about how chemistry, biology and physics makes up a triforce, and will constantly worry about other people and their problems but when I tried to talk to him about his recent change behaviour and the way he is talking to people (like he is very direct and deep with people now) he would deny it and reassure me he is fine.

So yeah I have no idea what to do. And each moment more I spend with him it becomes more uncomfortable and harder for me to try to help him. He is almost unbearable to me. Others seem to put up well with him though, but I guess they don't hang around or know him as well as I.
>>
>>61042165
He realized he was a hack.
>>
>>61045024
>Like he will go on a 10 minute tangent about why the sky is blue
Was there logic to it or was it actual nonsense?

>Like he thinks he's a next level casanova.
Does he just confide this in you or does he treat them like that too?

It sounds like his newfound personality is just annoying you. If he still functions socially and academically I don't see what's wrong with him? He sounds like a twat but that's normal.
>>
>>61042550
he had Aspergers
>>
>>61042165
probably his Schizophrenia
>>
>>61045024
None of that behavior really falls in line with schizophrenia.

It sounds like a radical personality change, but that does not mean schizophrenia in any way. Psychedelic experiences have a way of bringing down psychological walls, it's very possible that he was always like this, but after having such a deep meaningful trip he's far more comfortable about being open about how he feels and what he thinks.

It seems like other people don't think his behavior is erratic or dangerous, and I don't necessarily think he's any more mentally ill than he was before the trip.
>>
File: lil syd.jpg (7 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
lil syd.jpg
7 KB, 214x236
>>61045185
Very, very unlikely, man.
>>
>>61045161
>>61045161
No logic, just philosophy he pulled from his ass pretty much.

For some reason he tells me when a girl likes him when it isn't the case and yeah he acts very strange with girls now.

like I have had to tell people he's fucked and that he's going through a phase, so that nobody thinks he's just weirdo. A bit contradictory and a bit of a dick thing to do, i know, but when I explain to people what he may be going through, everyone is more understanding and aware of his situation. Plus I've had people come to me and told me my friend is acting off so yeah.

And yeah his 'new' personality does piss me off, to the point I want to punch him back into reality but ofc that is not the thing to do, especially if he has something going on up there.

Yes he does function. But I remember him telling me he hadn't slept in 3 days and that he substituted sleep with meditation which had me like..Wtf.
I like to think he was just bullshitting me or that was just a one off though. I think he actually does sleep.

And well after the day of the shrooms he had a pretty big assignment coming up as I recall in like a week and well he didn't do it. Which is also very concerning!
>>
>>61045290
Read
>>61045573

tl;dr: Other people think he's fucked too
>>
>>61045290
Also I no longer think it's schizophrenia. I think what you said sums up his situation pretty well
>>
Yes, it was the acid that made him freak out, but it was the psychiatric care (which his family made him seek after his trip) and psychiatric drugs of the 1960's that permanently messed him up. In the pic OP posted are the telltale visible symptoms of hard core psychiatric drugs of the era.
>>
>>61042165
when a vegetable becomes a potato.
>>
His friends
>>
>>61043261
this
>>
>>61042165
Drugs.

ITT: his successors. Enjoy being mental lads!
>>
>>61043081
this desu
the band was complicit in it
he was probably too depressed/anxious to communicate, popping benzos all the time probably fucked with his memory, being a very sensitive person and seeing all your friends abandon you as your dreams turn to shit and HPPD sets in would be extraordinarily traumatic

he never showed a single sign of being schizophrenic and people in 1960-whatever-the-fuck were still clueless about mental illness
>>61043108
prolonged use vs. individual instances of use
some people are a lot more sensitive to HPPD than others
>>
>>61047365
>the band was complicit in it

Buckshit. Barrett moved into an apartment next door to the 1st acid dealer in London. It was with this group of friends who were spiking his tea, making him on it all the time that his mental state began to deteriorate.

Waters and Gilmour both tried to help him. They produced and played on both his solo albums. And after Barrett went back to Cambridge Waters made sure he got his royalty checks.

Hardly complicit. Mason in interviews admitted he wanted to throttle him. But hey when your lead singer stands on stage and stares blankly into space and plays one chord when you're trying to make a living, I could understand that.

Stop spreading disinformation.
>>
People being assholes are a far greater danger to mental health than psychdelics in my experience.
>>
why is every idiot who does acid jaded weirdos that talk about spirituality, numerology astrology and stare out to fucking space for 10 mins at the time?

one I've get to know well after their use of acid, one I've know before he started.

He was better off before he started that shit, had friends, had talent, had a future. Now he works part time dead end job and posts pseudo scientific bullshit on facebook all day.

Psychedelics, not even fucking once.
>>
>>61047831
Thanks for the After School Special, you've totally changed my life.
>>
>>61047831
it's an act. they all think they're really deep and profound thinkers.
>>
Lack of talent combined with addiction.
>>
>>61047831
>>61047917
>tfw literally every acidhead I know are math majors except for one guy whose into architecture

Anecdotal evidence sure is great.
>>
>>61047938

you tried, reddit
>>
>>61047938
seems like shit hit home

Have you opened your level five chakra and found your third eye yet?
>>
>>61047978
you tried reddit?
>>
>>61047570
I didn't mean at his expense
I think both them and Syd intentionally came up with an excuse to get him out of the spotlight because that's what he wanted, and because he was so disoriented from drug use and disappointed in fame when he was an art student at heart
I think they generally treated him right
And the friend abandonment comment was misleading, I meant like they would leave him in the apartment as they snuck off to play gigs and shit
>>
>>61047938
>>61047831
The ones who aren't idiots are the ones who don't mention they've done drugs
I've done a moderate amount of psychedelics and other drugs in life and only my close friends know because I don't want to advertise being a degenerate or talk to tripped-out degenerates like you described
Only idiots get spiritual and take their drug experiences to be anything more than "really novel and wacky shit"
>>
>>61042890
No. Ive had some pretty crazy lsd delusions that I completely and utterly believed at the time, but when I sobered up I was like "that was fucking dumb". Ive known quite a few cid heads in my time, none of them are insane or delusional. Syd was predisposed to mental illness, and on a lot of other drugs, end of story. But keep believing the D.A.R.E. propaganda if you want
>>
>>61048461
>Only idiots get spiritual
Who are you to define or delegitimaze what a spiritual experience is for someone else? The only legitimate spiritual experiences I've ever had were on drugs. what are the requirements for a spirtual experience to be valid iyo?
>>
>>61043522
dude was handsome as fuck when he had hair
captcha: select all bicycles
>>
>>61048646
>and on a lot of other drugs

specifically what other drugs
>>
File: 1425496802216.jpg (40 KB, 374x386) Image search: [Google]
1425496802216.jpg
40 KB, 374x386
>>61048690
Well, mind state altering drugs that makes you imagine things should be a dead fucking give a way for something that is not a spiritual experience.
>>
>>61048804
Why? You can only have spiritual experiences if your sober? So your telling me that shamanistic cultures who ingest hallucinationgens have never had spiritual experiences? That's fucking stupid. A spiritual experience is a spiritual experience. If I meditate and have an out of body experience how is that different from eating mushrooms and having an out of body experience? Its the same result, you just took different paths to get there
>>
>>61048797
Cocaine, heroin, speed, quaaludes, to name a few
>>
He was schizophrenic. He would have ended up being ill with or without the psychedelics most likely.
>>
>>61048946
This. Its also funny when people like Syd Barret ruin their lives people blaim the drugs. Drugs didnt ruin his life, he ruined his own life with drugs
>>
>>61042165

is it just me or does this image make you think of kmfdm?
>>
how does a badtrip "feel" ? anyone had bad experiences with psychedelics?

you're completely a different person when on shrooms or acid? or you are consious but just tripping?

no experience at all. only grass
>>
File: 1414190482797.jpg (55 KB, 443x359) Image search: [Google]
1414190482797.jpg
55 KB, 443x359
>>61045185
Absolute horse shit, the dude picked up chicks like it was nothing when he was in high school.
>>
>>61042550
And how do you tell if someone has an underlying mental illness?
>>
>>61049418
all of you have an underlying mental illness
>>
who else here is too much of a coward to try psychedelics because they're mentally fucked?
>>
>tfw you are like 1% of 4 channers to almost regularly use psychedelics
>>
>>61042604
Not sure he had many trips, but other GETs seemed to be his thing.
>>
>>61049448
>underlying
Full blown schizo here, enjoy your work.
>>
File: beach.jpg (36 KB, 575x383) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
36 KB, 575x383
>>61049550
What do you like/usually take psychbro?
>>
>>61049672
I've done mushrooms 4 times, acid 4 times, 2cb twice, (I know these aren't psych but I tripped on them) DXM several times, DPH several times as well. my favorite trip was 400 ug of acid and my favorite drug of this class is by far mushrooms. My birthday is in 10 days, I'll see what I can do to trip again then
>>
>>61044273
Neither can the people who do it. It tends to break brains.
>>
>>61049572
me too
>>
File: 103311.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
103311.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
>>61049550
>1% of 4channers
not so fast there, mr edgy... you know it's really more than that.
>>
>>61049710
Nice. I've also done shrooms and acid 4 times each,

Have you tried microdosing? It's a great way to use psychedelics for days when you've got too much tolerance or you're not feeling ready to be completely out somewhere and you just want a buzzing feeling. I take a little acid and then I'm really motivated and happy with a pinch of nausea for about six hours.
>>
>>61049271
i had a bad trip on what i thought at the time was a mixture between lsd and molly. i was a stupid teenager with only a couple prior experiences with any kind of psychedelics. i think maybe it was actually pcp. anyway, i took it with my best friend and another friend of her's. my parents had left the house for the weekend. everything's fine for the first hour or two, we smoke some cigs, listen to some music. then i show my friend a music video. she leaves the room shortly after watching it and everything is foggy from here. much of this is what i found out the following day. i begin running around the house screaming and crying at the top of my lungs. i begin hopping in the air as if the floor is burning my feet. i am in a complete terror and panic. my friend has to literally pin me down to stop me from running outside of my house. i end up locking myself in my room and stripping naked, spouting nonsense. i come out of my room and basically this on and off fit continues for a few hours. i end up falling asleep naked in the bathtub. my friend was kind enough to console me, even. she waits and talks to her friend about this while i'm sleeping or out of it. apparently i was said disturbing things, "fuck em," "kill em," in a near exorcist voice. seriously. i wake up and i'm still tripping. everything is awful. i can't think straight. friends leave and i sob while lying on the floor and i pass out.

i turned into an animal that night. i don't think there was any kind of human being left in me. i felt as if i was burning in hell, as if every possible tragedy, sorrow, and fear had been forced into me. i never tried psychedelics again.

disclaimer: yes, i have a history of mental illness and was on antidepressants at the time of this trip.
>>
>>61049816
I have cigarettes and coffee and weed if I want to feel happy and nausea for a while. I don't know, I'm the type of guy who likes to trip way too much, because I feel like I can handle it. My first time on mushrooms was 6g. I had a ball. I just don't like not being able to eat. I'm a cook (chef at home if that makes sense) and cooking and eating is very important to me, but I can't do either while tripping
>>
>>61049550
*cringe*
>>
>>61050006
I know for sure that if you're on Zoloft or something similar, psychedelics barely work, but that is fucking terrifying
>>
>>61050694

Well when I was on zoloft i had an awful trip. My friends ended up taking me home because I was speaking gibberish and seeing things and acting like a baby.

Then when they were driving me home (They had to force me in the car) I tried jumping out and a friend had to punch me to get me to stop atrempting to open the car door.

I also was laying on the ground and woke up in a hospital, which felt like a dream. I then shit and pissed myself infront of several nurses and kept trying to leave the bed so a security guard had to keep trying to hold me down. Some of its fuzzy. Never done shrooms since. It also gave me bad OCD for a while. Very scary. Lost a friend over it too...
>>
>>61048970
what the fuck
>>
>>61048896
The only confirmed one was quaaludes. Other than that it was mostly weed and LSD
>>
dave grohl poisoned his lsd
>>
File: 1430660330908.jpg (18 KB, 274x200) Image search: [Google]
1430660330908.jpg
18 KB, 274x200
>>61043913
Why are you quoting Reddit?
>>
>>61052410

Why are you Googling random phrases?
>>
>>61042165
This pic makes me sad
>>
File: living the 420 lifestyle.jpg (66 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
living the 420 lifestyle.jpg
66 KB, 402x604
>>61052577
I wanted to read from your source material

You do realise that
>
isn't just a meme arrow, right?
>>
>>61048690
>>61048868
I don't think spiritual experiences are valid characterizations of the world regardless of intoxication
I think it's a feeling that people misinterpret into a reason, and most people who get spiritual think that's the way things indepdendent of themselves, I.E. in the outside world. I have no problem if someone feels that way at a particular time, but to take that sentiment as a guide for evaluating the outside world (and not just feeling a certain way towards it) is not very smart. It's one thing to feel one with nature on drugs and another to assume that the feeling has legitimacy once you're sober
>>
>>61042550
Not really. Everybody has at least a little bit of anxiety, sadness, etc. and doing massive doses all the time will bring it out. Also, no matter how mentally stable you are, tripping most of the time is going to disconnect you from reality and make you unable to function like other people. And this is coming from someone who loves acid.
>>
>>61044273
Let the man, the legend, the absolute madman Chinacat fill you in: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1427364
>>
>>61043821
You can absolutely overdose. At high enough doses, you'll start to get internal bleeding and/or respiratory failure. But that's for insane doses that are invariable accidents (like somebody snorting a line of pure acid crystal thinking it was coke).
>>
>>61050078
Hello, Reddit!
>>
>>61048804
what he's saying is what if our experience of awareness and consciousness is the only thing sacred in any of us?
>>
>>61053762
No one said they are a valid characterization of the world. I dont apply my spirtual experiences to my daily life. A spiritual experience is the most profound and personal experience you'll ever have. The key word is PERSONAL. Its entirely subjective but that doesn't delegitimize it at all since our own subjective experiences are all we ever have.
>>
>>61042550
Or if you use too much too frequently.
>>
>>61055680
[Citation needed]
>>
>>61043155
Have you even done any psychedelics?
>>
>>61043285
>being traumatized by the shit you experienced.
>>
>>61053866
Ok but who the fuck has pure crystalline lsd anymore? Do you know how many fucking sheets of acid you'd need to eat to OD? You would start throwing them up long before you could consume enough sheets to kill yourself. Its literally easier to overdose on water
>>
>>61055714
Go ahead do a sheet of acid and tell me how you feel.
>>
>>61055776
Not to mention that would be tens of thousands of dollars of lsd
>>
>>61055797
? I would feel pretty fucking gone. And then I would sober up. You do realize people do thumb prints of pure LSD and dont go insane/ lose their minds right? This thread is awful, its literally like talking to middleschool DARE graduates.

>HURR I HEARD IF YOU TAKE THIS MUCH LSD YOU LOSE YOUR MIND FOREVER!!!
>>
>>61055889
Please go and take those hundred tabs of acid then.
>>
>>61055956
Are you even trying to make an argument? Why on Earth would I want to trip that hard? And how is me not wanting to trip that hard evidence that LSD will give me psychosis. I think you're just trolling at this point
>>
File: 1407458560304.gif (2 MB, 200x174) Image search: [Google]
1407458560304.gif
2 MB, 200x174
>>61053866
>(like somebody snorting a line of pure acid crystal thinking it was coke)
>>
>>61055889
>You do realize people do thumb prints of pure LSD and dont go insane/ lose their minds right?
Some do
>>
>>61056001
Do psychedelics everyday for at least a month then get back to me.
>>
>>61056159
That's not how psychedelics work. They build up tolerance very quick so if I took 100ug on monday and took 100ug on tuesday i'd barely feel anything, less than half of what I felt monday.

It's like misusing every other thing on the planet, you can do it wrong and it can fuck you up.
>>
>>61056159
Tolerance would make that near impossible. Any drugs that interact with the 5ht2a receptor develop cross tolerances. Psychedelics are notorious for developing tolerance extremely fast, tolerance essentialy develops exponentially. After a few days it would be impossible for you to even trip. Try harder
>>
File: overused.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
overused.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>61043261
>>
To all the people arguing about spiritual experiences: you don't have the right to say if they do or do not count on acid if you've never done it, the end
>>
>>61042510
RIP
>>
>>61056159
As the others pointed out, this proves you are very uneducated. Pls no more replies
>>
>>61042510
damn
>>
>>61056159
You know you have to be 18 to be on this website right?
>>
>>61042510
You can only wonder what that trip was like
>>
>>61042191
How were the rest of the band assholes?
>>
>>61058579
Watching him trip out for kicks not caring how far he was pushing himself
>>
Depression and anxiety and schizophrenia develop often for people in the 20s.

He could have also felt that being charming, sociable, etc was just an act and he felt fake later
>>
>>61058714
Nobody knew how bad doing a fuckton of drugs could be back then
>>
>>61042510
>he took a massive dose of acid and was completely changed after it.
well, this more or less happens to everybody whenever they take acid or shrooms for that matter.

>>61043155
who hurt you?
drop some acid and you come back here and tell us all about how it can't permanently affect you.
>>
pop ollies not mollies
>>
>>61042165
Acid, predisposition to mental illness and stress.

Dude's a perfect storm of crazy t b q h
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.