[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they never discussed here? They have such a unique sound.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Cake_Fashion_Nugget.jpg (29 KB, 302x300) Image search: [Google]
Cake_Fashion_Nugget.jpg
29 KB, 302x300
Why are they never discussed here? They have such a unique sound.
>>
they were the worst concert i've ever seen. they only played like a half hour, then they spent like a full hour shootin the shit and trying to give away a christmas tree.
>>
>>61041143
Hahahaha what faggots
>>
File: RHI45752LP.jpg (1 MB, 1830x1830) Image search: [Google]
RHI45752LP.jpg
1 MB, 1830x1830
>>61041051
Didn't realize they were still around but it's one of those bands that were interesting in the 90s that /mu/ hardly ever talks about.
>>
>>61041051
so good man, but comfort eagle is better.
>>
>>61041051
it's reddit. Don't get me wrong, I love that album. But /mu/ tends to ignore things that are good that reddit happens to like, if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>61041143
>trying to give away a christmas tree
wat
>>
>>61041143
that sounds pretty cool desu
>>
>>61041143
>>61041393
>>61041415
I saw them live and they gave a tree away too, was actually really funny and didn't take up too much time at all.
>>
>>61041454
Each to their own I guess. Some people mightve liked it and some didn't
>>
>>61041051
cake were great when i was 15

mission hill is a good show

cake are really nothing crazy special, though. pretty boring music desu.

>>61041290
pressure chief >>>>>>>
>>
>>61041051
I really like Cake. They have a pretty solid discography, I can't think of too many songs by them I dislike.
>>
literally butt-alt
>>
>>61041539
>mission hill is a good show

My negro.
>>
SHES GOING THE DISTANCE
>>
>>61041539
Mission Hill introduced me to cake. I love that show and band. Too bad it got cancelled, it had a lot of episodes left in it.
>>
>>61042373
HE'S GOING FOR SPEED
>>
>>61041051
because they are conservative fajjits
>>
>>61041051
Cake is the only band I liked in my youth that I still like today. It's nothing mind blowing but it's just damn good tunes. Completely respectable band.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.